What's new

Wait time for iPhone 6 plus

Obama320

Reaction score
I just ordered my iphone 6 plus 16gb space grey for tmobile after that store sold out yestarday. I was wondering if anyone know about how long it would take to come in since its preety much sold out everywhere.

Moderator note: I moved you post to it's own thread where it will receive more attention. Please do not "hijack" other's posts with a different post. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered mine on October 17th, and was told the expected ship date would be November 7th (3 weeks). It actually shipped October 30th, and arrived this past Monday. 3 weeks turned to 2 weeks. This exact same padded delivery time happened when my buddy ordered his Plus, too.

I ordered mine on October 17th, and was told the expected ship date would be November 7th (3 weeks). It actually shipped October 30th, and arrived this past Monday. 3 weeks turned to 2 weeks. This exact same padded delivery time happened when my buddy ordered his Plus, too.
Mine arrived earlier than originally estimated as well. It's a lot better than the reverse, waiting longer than expected.

Weird. Your post is the exact same, grammar and all, as another post from Andres.gonzalez that was posted on 9/21.

Not really at all. And I'm the one that chose the thread title since I moved the post. Nothing to be concerned about.

Ordered a 6+ 128 and got delivery date of Nov. 18 to 25th. Just got notified that it may ship next week some time Nov 10 to 17th, so it's right in the estimate time frame...if I it really happens.

Ordered a 6+ 128 and got delivery date of Nov. 18 to 25th. Just got notified that it may ship next week some time Nov 10 to 17th, so it's right in the estimate time frame...if I it really happens.
If you ordered it from Apple it will happen.