What's new

IPHONE 6 plus ICLOUD LOCK OUT NOT STOLLEN

zawark8

Reaction score
While visiting China I bought an iPhone 6 plus paid about 700 for it. Everything worked great on it and it was unlocked .

I came back to Canada realizing the previous owners data is still on here so I connect it to iTunes and did a restore now it's asking me for an Apple ID [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

I can't use it at all

Plus he should me an apple invoice for it
[emoji36][emoji36]

What I can do

I can prove this because it is an China model iPhone it's not fake the model is A1524
5b87dda6abd36d07cf7cb7a92e54c07d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to iPhoneForums!

It's impossible to bypass iCloud's activation lock, sorry! You'll have to contact the previous owner so that he removes this device from his iCloud account/Find my iPhone.

The instructions are visible on the screenshot you posted.

Last edited:
Welcome to iPhoneForums!

It's impossible to bypass iCloud's activation lock, sorry! You'll have to contact the previous owner so that he removes this device from his iCloud account/Find my iPhone.

The instructions are visible on the screenshot you posted.

I paid 700 for nothing keep in mind it was working before and the previous owner is in China

I paid 700 for nothing keep in mind it was working before and the previous owner is in China

If it was working before, then the information hasn't been removed properly, which restoring revealed now.
I'm sorry to say that there's no other way to get it working again, but contacting the former owner, asking him to remove this iPhone from his iCloud.

Oh my EDITED god I am screwed

Last edited by a moderator: