What's new

Iphone 5

Sublime

Reaction score
Just read on twitter that the iPhone 5 might be $800.00 I hope that it's just a rumor I really think that if it is true it will be a while till someone gets it

Depends on what model & if you're buying it out of contract... the 4S 64GB is still $850 from Apple, Factory Unlocked.

How much do you think the 16gb would be
Plus even if I got it on an upgrade I would lose
my unlimited and I don't want to do that but I
would like to get the i5

I paid £499 for my 16gb 4s last year.

I just paid $399 for my 64 gig 4s on an upgrade

Tapatalk'd from my iPhone 4s

The iPhone pricing has been pretty steady @ release the past few years. On upgrade 16GB - $199, 32GB - $299, 64GB - $399. Out of contract pricing 16GB - $649, 32GB - $749, 64GB - $849... w/ these last 3 being Factory Unlocked from Apple. And... the pricing i've listed is USD.

Noone knows what it will ;

Cost
Aesthetically look like
What's under the hood

And what it will be called at this stage !

Peeps - not totally on topic but thought I would throw my situation / question out in this thread. When I upgraded to the 4 back in the day, I didn't upgrade right when the 4 came out but months later so I didn't have any issues receiving the phone when I wanted to. However this time I around, I'd like to receive the phone very close to the actual release date. I'm currently eligible for an upgrade since I have had the 4 just over two years; what recommendations do you all have to receive the phone close to the release date?

Thanks!

Peeps - not totally on topic but thought I would throw my situation / question out in this thread. When I upgraded to the 4 back in the day, I didn't upgrade right when the 4 came out but months later so I didn't have any issues receiving the phone when I wanted to. However this time I around, I'd like to receive the phone very close to the actual release date. I'm currently eligible for an upgrade since I have had the 4 just over two years; what recommendations do you all have to receive the phone close to the release date?
Once the release date is announced by Apple... there will be a pre-order date as well. Order your iPhone through Apple or your wireless carrier on the pre-order date. You can opt to have it mailed to you on release day, pick it up from the local Apple store, or from your wireless provider's brick and mortar.

Well if the device is unlocked its always very costly, my iphone 4 32GB cost £600 uk pounds but if you get it locked and on a contract then you pay maybe half of that so it depends on those factors really

Yep you right on that and it's weird how it works like that

Do you think there's away around not loseing your unlimited plan because my upgrade is coming and I would like to get the new iPhone 5
If there is share the news

Do you think there's away around not loseing your unlimited plan because my upgrade is coming and I would like to get the new iPhone 5 If there is share the news
The only way is to purchase it WITHOUT doing an upgrade. Which means... paying full price for it.