What's new

iPhone 5 [HELP]

SamDoua

Reaction score
Hello ! Since yesterday i was facebooking with my iPhone 5 the battery was about 5%, than it was getting discreased i think till 2 or 1% then the iPhone went off cause of low battery this morning i tried to plug it into the charger once i did it the red battery showed up saying its beign charged but after 5-6 seconds it goes and its not charing and than it appears again and dissapears and some seconds after it start booting automaticaly and keep restarting again and again on that white screen and apple logo if i keep it plugged it won't stop so when i unplug it, he will stop rebooting. The problem is that he need to keep charing idk why he want to turn on immediately ! I hope i've been clear and sorry for bad english :3

Welcome to iPhone Forums, SamDoua!

If you're charging your iPhone by connecting it to the computer, plug it into a wall outlet.

Also, try holding Home and Power button simultaneously until the Apple logo appears (reboot it). Then let go of both. Maybe your iPhone will power up on it's own.

If that doesn't work, turn it off, while it's connected to a power source, wait for at least 10 minutes, and turn it on again.

Next step to get it out of that loop, would be DFU mode. Here's a description:
DFU Mode for Dummies

Hope that helps.

Last edited: