What's new

iPhone 5 battery

mindfreeze1122

Reaction score
Hey, I am new with iOS nad I want to ask You about battery time in iPhone 5. My battery is like 45% for 15mins and then falls down to 25%. Is it normal or my battery is destroyed? I did everything to keep battery more time. Sorry for my english

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Hello mindfreeze1122, welcome to iPhoneForums!

It looks like your battery isn't working properly. Some of the iPhones (iPhone 5) experience a too short battery life. Apple started a replacement program for these.
Here's a link that will tell more about it:
iPhone 5 Battery Replacement Program - Apple Support
Just select your country (at the left) to get the information you need.

It will also show you whether or not your iPhone's battery is one of those affected.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Apple is really quick about this. My iPhone 5 also qualified for the battery replacement and the authorized repair shop only took about half an hour to do the battery replacement. Nothing on my phone was deleted or affected in any way but you should do a full backup before taking the phone in, just in case.

My iPhone isnt qualified for the replacement and last owner changed the battery and I dont know what should I do

My iPhone isnt qualified for the replacement and last owner changed the battery and I dont know what should I do

You can have a diagnostic done on your phone to see if it's the battery is really the problem or it's something else. If the battery requires replacing, Apple has a battery replacement fee of $75.00 plus shipping.

Last edited: