What's new

Is the iphone 5 worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MessiahJuni

Reaction score
Onestly.. Do you people think the iPhone 5 could of been better or do you think it's everything you expected? I know some must not like it & some do.. What's your disappointment? I think I was hoping for more than just a bigger screen & metal added to it. I hear it's like the 4s just a couple more apps (which all iPhones will get) and just a bigger screen. What's your opinion on it?

i feel as though it was a let down overall yes it was improved from the previous models but it is still the same phone apple kept saying its revolutionary but it really isnt revolutionary implies a completely new phone the iphone 5 is an evolutionary phone since it is the same OLD model with just some improvements

i like that the screen is longer but it would have been nice for it to have been wider too i like the facetime, camera and siri improvements but nothing has actually changed and thats a big let down for me

We have several ongoing iPhone 5 discussions going regarding this subject... please see our iPhone 5 section and pick up in those. Thanks!! Thomasjtsi, iPF Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.