What's new

First look at the NEW iphone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUESTION: WHO said there was a new iPhone coming out? Is this something that apple (Steve Jobs) has mentioned? Or are we just going off of apples previous history with new phone releases? Just asking

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

blessed said:
QUESTION: WHO said there was a new iPhone coming out? Is this something that apple (Steve Jobs) has mentioned? Or are we just going off of apples previous history with new phone releases? Just asking

They're going off of the history. No one ever announced it except the tabloids.

The iPhone4 is my first apple phone to own.

Previous to that all nokia all the way....

So far I am quite happy with my iPhone4 so there'll be at least one less spot taken in the line up that the apple sycophants can have when iPhone5 comes out.

Personally I can't see Apple abandoning the iPhone 4 design with a radical new look since the 4 has sold so well. I think it could look slightly thinner, but not a complete overhaul.

I agree with you. I really hope the iPhone 5 does not look like what you just said.Although from what I’ve been told its going to be pretty similar!

iCrank said:
They're going off of the history. No one ever announced it except the tabloids.

O, ok. I too was getting caught up in all the hype, but realized I couldn't remember ever hearing/reading anything about a new one from apple.
I've been pondering (quite hard) because I'm always on line whenever a new phone is released; but I've asked myself what else could the phone offer that would make me want it? I'm not a huge fan of 3D, so that won't do it, BluRay is not a biggie in my book. I've heard of; inteliscreen but again, not a big deal for me.

blessed said:
O, ok. I too was getting caught up in all the hype, but realized I couldn't remember ever hearing/reading anything about a new one from apple.
I've been pondering (quite hard) because I'm always on line whenever a new phone is released; but I've asked myself what else could the phone offer that would make me want it? I'm not a huge fan of 3D, so that won't do it, BluRay is not a biggie in my book. I've heard of; inteliscreen but again, not a big deal for me.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of 3D so i wouldn't want it on my phone. It would just become annoying to me but then again knowing about apple innovations, I could simply change my mind. If the next iPhone kept the design of the 4 and slimmed it down buy it. I wouldn't if it had a new and radical design

I find the 4s and the 5 to be built well and they look fine. Easy to handhold and navigate. I've played with the 6s, and without a case, it's to thin and rounded. Very easy to accidentally drop.

This thread dates from before the announcement of the iPhone 4S, when there was much speculation about that the next iPhone would look like and even when it would be announced. With that, it is now closed to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.