What's new

Iphone 5??? THINK!!!!

I am waiting for the iphone 5 or possibly 6. The bad thing is I don't have an iphone I have a cheap nokia phone. As long as you like it it shoulsn't matter if the new one is coming out It shouldn't be out untill September. If you want to trade it in get an android phone like the infuse.

Of course I love speculations myself and I do speculate I do watch videos and fake photos lol, but what makes me crazy are people who become easily brainwashed. How can someone possibly believe the rumor of iPhone 5 coming out in september? Just when apple is going to introduce iOS 5 !!!?? If num 5 is about to come out, there would be a huge conference and announcements by apple! But some people just carry their brains to fill the space in their heads! Oh I'd read on twitter last month that Obama is dead!!! Just to find out hours later that it was all spam! THAT'S MY POINT! For now I m going to speculate and look forward to num 5 but I'm 100% sure it won't be this year!

You have no idea what your talking about!!!
Would you put your money where your mouth is?
I will lets put some money on it if your so confident!!!

eddieg said:

at least someone is agreeing with me :)! Lol.

We all know that every time apple decides to put something new on market they do announce that loooong time before and introduce every product before sale!! right?? RIGHT!!! so that they announced IOS 5!! Right? RIGHT! No one said a word about iPhone 5 !!! Why would they announce iOS 5 and no iphone5??? Because theres no plans for iPhone 5 right now!! So where the hell are you all taking these stupid conclusions about iPhone 5 coming out in sep or October!!! Think!!! I'm sure they are working on it, but geee just be patient and stop spreading shite around!

You are spreading what is in your head, from your own quote.....
You may have one glass too many, but I hope you don't end up taking yourself too seriously.

eddieg said:

I have no problem with that at all! Wanna bet with me? Let´s do it!!! I'm so confident about this!! Lol

darkstar2007 said:
Ok for the past four years the new OS has came out with the new iPhone. Apple introduced iOS 5 at the apples WWDC back in June. iOS 5 has been introduced. That's why there is iOS 5 betas out. So I have no idea why you keep saying when they introduce iOS 5. It's been introduced! It's just yet to be released to the public!

My bad, that's the lack of my english! I try always to express myself but it comes out wrong! Of course it has been announced iOS 5 and I was talking about release of iOS 5! What this is all about is the iPhone 5!!! That's what I'm talking about! And as I said I'm hundred percent confident to bet with you all that iPhone 5 unfortunately won't be released in September! I don't need to be a tech freak to know that! So who wants to bet???? :-D let's see how sure u all are!!

Oooooh, and who told you that, or you ve just read it on some clever forum again and fall for it??? Of course you have!! I use my own brain, i don't need to be brainwashed! Just because someone Said that carriers have them in hand ooooh, yeaaaaah! So it is the truth!!!!! Have you seen those beautiful hands holding the iPhone 5 yourself?? I guess not!! So please comment when you have some solid proof, alright?? And THINK!!! use your brain!!

Listen, i've been in this game long enough to know how Apple works when it comes to launches. And they do NOT always announce the new device a long time in advance, the product announcement is generally within a few weeks of the launch; if not the same day. With iPhones, it's generally the within a few weeks scenario. You may be confused due to the original iPhone, which was announced over 6 months before it shipped; but that was because it was a whole new product line for Apple, and not just a refresh of an existing product.

Let's look at the announcement/launch trends:

iPhone - announced 1/9/07; launched 6/29/07
iPhone 3g - announced 6/9/08; launched 7/11/08
iPhone 3gs - announced 6/8/09; launched 6/19/09
iPhone 4 - announced 6/7/10; lanunched 6/24/10

Notice only the original was announced more than 32 days ahead of launch. In the case of the 3GS; only 11 days elapsed. And only 3/4 of them launched in June, the 3g launched in July. So you can't even count on the month. Just because there seems to be somewhat of a trend with past releases, you cannot count on the exact same cycle everytime. Sometimes things just aren't ready. This is common in the tech world. However, you will notice there has been a refresh during every calendar year. I do not have any reason to believe differently this time around.

And yes, I get my information from things I read on the internet. No, not necessarily things I read on forums. Also based on things I read from such sources as The Wall Street Journal. Of course, I suppose I should just ignore all of those respected sources, and instead listen to a random person on the internet who is speculating without even understanding how Apple generally does things. Because I am so sure you are 100% correct in your thinking. :rolleyes:

Dave12308 said:
Listen, i've been in this game long enough to know how Apple works when it comes to launches. And they do NOT always announce the new device a long time in advance, the product announcement is generally within a few weeks of the launch; if not the same day. With iPhones, it's generally the within a few weeks scenario. You may be confused due to the original iPhone, which was announced over 6 months before it shipped; but that was because it was a whole new product line for Apple, and not just a refresh of an existing product.

Let's look at the announcement/launch trends:

iPhone - announced 1/9/07; launched 6/29/07
iPhone 3g - announced 6/9/08; launched 7/11/08
iPhone 3gs - announced 6/8/09; launched 6/19/09
iPhone 4 - announced 6/7/10; lanunched 6/24/10

Notice only the original was announced more than 32 days ahead of launch. In the case of the 3GS; only 11 days elapsed. And only 3/4 of them launched in June, the 3g launched in July. So you can't even count on the month. Just because there seems to be somewhat of a trend with past releases, you cannot count on the exact same cycle everytime. Sometimes things just aren't ready. This is common in the tech world. However, you will notice there has been a refresh during every calendar year. I do not have any reason to believe differently this time around.

And yes, I get my information from things I read on the internet. No, not necessarily things I read on forums. Also based on things I read from such sources as The Wall Street Journal. Of course, I suppose I should just ignore all of those respected sources, and instead listen to a random person on the internet who is speculating without even understanding how Apple generally does things. Because I am so sure you are 100% correct in your thinking. :rolleyes:

LoL I'm not telling you to listen to me! Do whaaateeeever you want please!!! I'm just voicing my opinion! And I still do believe that iPhone wont launch in September nor in October, and I don't need to read wall street journal lol. Does it make you angry? Well you don't have to read my post!!! Be free do what ever you like! If I'm wrong I might admit it and appoligize. But I don't think I'm wrong! Lol lol but iust say those dates you mentioned are interesting! And yes I'm 100% sure in my way of thinking, you can't do anything about it! Sorry! At the end it doesn't matter what I think, if you so sure you shouldnt get pushed by random person so easily! :-D

Wall street journal might be a good read right about now. Every share is dying! I keep my money under the floorboards I'll be alright lol

holophyte said:
Wall street journal might be a good read right about now. Every share is dying! I keep my money under the floorboards I'll be alright lol

The Dow dropped 600 PTs yesterday. It's getting ugly.

Dave12308 said:
"Listen, i've been in this game long enough to know how Apple works when it comes to launches. You may be confused due to the original iPhone,"

So we are all confused, you are the only one here who has his head on his shoulders? Do you know how arrogant, ridiculous and self-centred you sound?
You are not voicing your opinion, you are preaching, you think you are a kind of Prophet and we have to listen and believe.
My friend just go back to sleep.

Last edited:
I find no harm in speculation and rumor surrounding a device we are all interested in one way or another !

Some are more infatuated than others.

Agree No need to get implusive on arrivals of new apple family device.!!

So we are all confused, you are the only one here who has his head on his shoulders? Do you know how arrogant, ridiculous and self-centred you sound?
You are not voicing your opinion, you are preaching, you think you are a kind of Prophet and we have to listen and believe.
My friend just go back to sleep.

Actually, no. If I thought I were some kind of Prophet, i'd call myself Steve Jobs.

I was stating the way I saw it, having years of experience in the IT field. Been dealing with tech stuff since Apple was being run out of a garage.

No preaching or even voicing an opinion, simply stating how Apple has done things in the past. Heck, it's not like I had those release dates memorized; I looked them up on Wikipedia.

To summarize my entire post, all I am saying is that Apple doesn't always give a lot of lead time with their announcements. Oftentimes, the first hint the general public has that a new Apple product is coming out is literally hours before it is available.

ok guys settle down please lets not have this thread get out of hand You all know the rules so lets be nice.

I suggest we sit back and wait a couple of weeks or so and see what happens. We are now on beta 5 for ios5 and we suspect beta6 will be next week once the beta is Gold then anything is likely occur including the chance of the announcement of iPhone 5 or what ever model they call it. Life is to short to get stressed about it.

Well I really don't care if it comes out late this year or not, just as long as it does get an official release, that will be good enough for me. I don't like empty promises, anyway.