What's new

jailbreak and ios 5

rickyp

Reaction score
i have a question about jail breaking my iphone and ios 5, if i jail break my iphone 4 device will i be able to upgrade to ios 5 or will i be better to wait till ios 5 to jail break my device. i wasnt really sure so sorry for the stupid question this is my first iphone device and have never jail broken one before thanks.

rickyp said:
i have a question about jail breaking my iphone and ios 5, if i jail break my iphone 4 device will i be able to upgrade to ios 5 or will i be better to wait till ios 5 to jail break my device. i wasnt really sure so sorry for the stupid question this is my first iphone device and have never jail broken one before thanks.

I would wait. iOS 5 is around the corner

alright thanks also with jailbreaking is it really safe ive been reading back and forth some people on the net are swearing its not safe and you could screw up your phone and some people are saying its safe

rickyp said:
alright thanks also with jailbreaking is it really safe ive been reading back and forth some people on the net are swearing its not safe and you could screw up your phone and some people are saying its safe

It's completely safe and reversible.

Awesome sounds great when iOS 5 comes out I'll be jail breaking my phone then

i have the verizon iphone and i wanna jailbreak and im completely new to this, how do i do it? i went to jailbreakme and it said it doesnt suit my format???

alisonkite said:
i have the verizon iphone and i wanna jailbreak and im completely new to this, how do i do it? i went to jailbreakme and it said it doesnt suit my format???

If you're running 4.2.10 you're going to have to perform a tethered jailbreak.