l_andrews11
Member
Oh I understand now. They were for iOS 7.0.4. I'm sure there are not too many updates yet for 8.1.Well I meant like new for the new jailbeak because some of the tweaks are buggy
Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk
Oh I understand now. They were for iOS 7.0.4. I'm sure there are not too many updates yet for 8.1.Well I meant like new for the new jailbeak because some of the tweaks are buggy
I jailbroke my ipad3 yesterday. Loving it!It depends on personal preference I would say get another device that runs iOS 8 and jail break that
Yes that's one of the first tweaks I downloadedI like eclipse makes everything black and it saves battery life l
That youtube to MP3 was pretty darn nice.Oh wow!! So many. Here's a few: Apple Dynamic Wall, Bridge, CCToggles, Classic Dock, Eclipse, Fancy, Groovy Lock, Infidock, LinkTunes, PandoraSkips, Pandora Downloader, Random Icon Flip, Sicarious, Springtomize3, YoutubeToMp3.....and there is soooo much more!!!
Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk
Yes it is!!! Check out Bridge. You'll love itThat youtube to MP3 was pretty darn nice.
Thanks for this info.For those on iOS 8-8.1who want to jailbreak but have not yet updated to the latest iOS version, you'd better do it now as the just released first beta of iOS 8.1.1 has patched the iOS 8.1 jailbreak. iOS 8.1.1 Patches Jailbreak Exploits Used In Pangu8 Redmond Pie
The Pangu team has confirmed the patch in iOS 8.1.1 beta.
As far as I know it's not suppose to be noticed. I never haven't tried that tweak yet.When you use the hot spot tweak do your carrier bill you or its not noticed
It may be carrier specific, but I've read on forums where people have used up to 150 gb and no one said anything. Many of us have spent >$20k with carriers in a ten year period. You'd think we'd get a break.As far as I know it's not suppose to be noticed. I never haven't tried that tweak yet.
Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk
Wow 150gb!?! So the name of the tweak is hotspot?It may be carrier specific, but I've read on forums where people have used up to 150 gb and no one said anything. Many of us have spent >$20k with carriers in a ten year period. You'd think we'd get a break.
Sprint has been good to me when I've done this in the past.