What's new

iphone 5 is coming , it is right time to buy iphone 4

jason.li

Reaction score
Many of us are eagerly waiting to know the iPhone 5 release date. The apple iPhone 5 will be the sparkle in the future, although Apple has not revealed what it’ll entail, iPhone 5 launch date is expected to be in July 2011.
Update(13th April): Here is again rumor that iPhone 5 release date is scheduled to September 2011 or early 2012. According to press note by Avian Securities, Apple’s next gen iPhone 5 should go in production in September 2011 that leading us to predict that iPhone 5 will not hit stores till late 2011 or early 2012.
If you are equally excited as me for iPhone 5, then following features could be major reason to wait for stunning iPhone 5.
Take a look at iPhone 5 Features at a Glance:
  • Storage Capacity: Apple is offering 16 GB and 32GB iPhone since 2009, so apple is aware this it would be hard push iPhone 5 without having 64 GB of storage. iPhone 5’s lowest model will come with 32G of space and 64G of memory.
  • Signal Strength: Unlike iPhone 4, iPhone 5 is not having signal issue, as they are offering the strongest signal strength of any iPhone model ever even the best of any Smartphone to ever come to market.
  • Face Recognition: The new iPhone 5 will have Face Recognition for Security sake so that you don’t have to worry about other people stealing your phone and trying to use it.
  • Thickness: All three iPhone had thinner bodies than the previous model so the iPhone 5 can be the thinnest yet & much nicer overall body design of the phone.
  • Longer Battery Life: iPhone 5 will have Up to 14 Hours of Talk Time On The 3G and 7 Hours on the 4G.
  • Video Chat: Video Chat on a 4G network instead of a slow 3G one
  • Screen: Shatter Resistant and Scratch Resistant Screen
  • Built In GPS: You’ll never get lost or have to download one of those stupid GPS apps.
  • Surprise: As the tradition of apple iPhone 5 will also unveil some surprise features.
so iphone 4 here is cheaper than before , about 700 usd now , haha may be it is the right time to buy a iphone 4 .
www.fashionshoes-store.com

Mmm, a tough one.
The white iPhone is just coming out so I think the rumors are right on the money.
And we also know that delays are quite common...
Which device are you using now?

i would wait and get the iphone 5.. but some rumours say it wont be until september, but i would still wait until june 6th wwdc to see if it will be announced or not

I wouldn't be stronf enough to wait. I would by the 4 and take a real good care of it until the 5 comes out and if the 5 looks datable for me, i will sell the 4 and buy the 5. That's it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We all know a 4G iPhone is coming, whether this year or next. What will be interesting is how smartphones will evolve with the upgraded networks. After the newness of 4G wears off, and people take it for granted, Apple, android, etc will really have to come up with a new wow factor to keep people coming back for newer models, since 4G is likely to be around for a long time. It will no longer be about how fast your connection is, but what can now be done with it. Will the technology increase in leaps and bounds, or will it become more incremental.

We all know a 4G iPhone is coming, whether this year or next. What will be interesting is how smartphones will evolve with the upgraded networks. After the newness of 4G wears off, and people take it for granted, Apple, android, etc will really have to come up with a new wow factor to keep people coming back for newer models, since 4G is likely to be around for a long time. It will no longer be about how fast your connection is, but what can now be done with it. Will the technology increase in leaps and bounds, or will it become more incremental.

we all know its coming thats true but when we dont... i am guessing still a july release

I have a 4 but im going to wait to buy iPhone 5, from all of the rumours floating around the web it definitely sounds much better than the 4; edge-to-edge screen, a higher-resolution display, longer battery life and a dual core processor - it could really do with more power than the 4 and September is not that far away to wait.