What's new

iphone 5 or 4s

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think iPhone 5 is better than the iPhone 4s because it's feature are great like include Face Recognition Security, dual core processor, 4G network, extended Battery life, shatter proof touch screen, 64 GB external memory card, Good camera quality and also good sound quality.

there is no iphone 5.... I am sure it will be better then the 4S though, but the 4S does have 64GB memory, internal and as with all idevices you can buy those external usbs with more space.

It could be anything. Going past 4 is a little much they might go iPhone LTE or iPhone V or iPhone SS no one knows it's up to apple. They probably haven't even came up with a name for it themselves yet.

there is no iphone 5.... I am sure it will be better then the 4S though, but the 4S does have 64GB memory, internal and as with all idevices you can buy those external usbs with more space.
I know iPhone 5 is release in September 2012 and Yes of course iPhone 5 is better than the iPhone 4s because iPhone 5's features are great than the iPhone 4s. It's network connection is better than the iPhone 4s. It is very good looking phone.

jaidonmitchell said:
I know iPhone 5 is release in September 2012 and Yes of course iPhone 5 is better than the iPhone 4s because iPhone 5's features are great than the iPhone 4s. It's network connection is better than the iPhone 4s. It is very good looking phone.

How do you know that when not even apple employees don't know any of that. I think you are mistaking knowing for wishing.

How do you know that when not even apple employees don't know any of that. I think you are mistaking knowing for wishing.

Well obviously it's going to be an upgrade so it will have better features and will have 4g. That's not really wishing. It's a given.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Chris951 said:
Well obviously it's going to be an upgrade so it will have better features and will have 4g. That's not really wishing. It's a given.

Ok, so you mean it's an educated guess? Saying you know it seems to me like hearing my mother say for the thousandth time that she knows the lottery ticket she bought is going to win. She however is getting too old to argue with, and probably doesn't really need to know the difference at this point in her life.

Ok, so you mean it's an educated guess? Saying you know it seems to me like hearing my mother say for the thousandth time that she knows the lottery ticket she bought is going to win. She however is getting too old to argue with, and probably doesn't really need to know the difference at this point in her life.

Sure. Let me ask you this, would apple make a device in 2012 without 4g when it's all the rage nowadays. I would be willing to bet money that it will have 4g capabilities on all carriers. Every new iPhone that comes out has new features and upgraded hardware. It's a GIVEN. So you can stop ruffling your feathers about something that is bound to happen even though it's not "confirmed".

+1

PLUS the new iPad has 4g which is another reason the iPhone 5 will have 4g.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Chuck_bigalo said:
I've been up for an upgrade for quite some time now. I was waiting for the 5 last year when the 4 came out instead. Just would like to know if the differences between the 4s and 5 are worth waiting for.

If your able to upgrade, the wait it it out. The 4S is pretty solid, but the "New iPhone" is suppose to have a redesign, 4" screen, better chips, and LTE capabilities.

Unless you want to go a head and buy the 4S and put it on EBay when the "New iPhone" comes out. But again I would wait.

Chris951 said:

You mean 4G LTE, there is a difference. The 4S is a 4G phone and it's speeds can go up to 14.4 Mbps. A 4G LTE phone had speeds past 40 Mbps, some have record 50 Mbps down & 30 up. It really depends on how saturated the network is, or how many people are on it at the same time.

I have a 4S and have experienced 8, and 9 Mbps down and 3 to 5 Mbps up. That's 4G, but not 4G LTE.

You mean 4G LTE, there is a difference. The 4S is a 4G phone and it's speeds can go up to 14.4 Mbps. A 4G LTE phone had speeds past 40 Mbps, some have record 50 Mbps down & 30 up. It really depends on how saturated the network is, or how many people are on it at the same time.

I have a 4S and have experienced 8, and 9 Mbps down and 3 to 5 Mbps up. That's 4G, but not 4G LTE.

No, I mean 4g. The iPhone 4s only has 4g on AT&T. The new one will have 4g on all carriers.

I know the iPhone release in September 2012 and it is better than the iPhone 4s because I have search this full details on Google search engine. You do not believe me. So You will go on Google and search iPhone 5's Details ok. May I more help you?

I know the iPhone release in September 2012 and it is better than the iPhone 4s because I have search this full details on Google search engine. You do not believe me. So You will go on Google and search iPhone 5's Details ok. May I more help you?

Those details you found on google are only speculation at this point in time. Nobody knows what the iPhone 5 will have.

no one knows when the next iPhone will be released,of course it will be better,it goes without saying that its going to be better but i repeat what i have said before,its just rumour and even more rumour at this point in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.