iphone 5 or 4s

Discussion in 'iPhone 5' started by Chuck_bigalo, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaidonmitchell

jaidonmitchell New Member

Thanks for your information, I know that and I am agree with you but I think iPhone 5 is better than the another phone because it's features are good. If you want to know what is iPhone 5? So You visit the imore.com website. May I more help you?

2. Semel

Semel New Member

S.p.e.c.u.l.a.t.i.o.n.

3. p3unit32

p3unit32 Member

Technically the new iPhone is suppose to be a 4G LTE phone. Believe me there is a difference in bands. Just 4G is HSPA+ which stands for (High Speed Packet Access). It goes beyond tradition 3G speeds in nature, for ex. T-Mobiles 4G (HSPA+) can have speeds near 50 Mbps down. It operates on the 850/1900 MHz frequency band, in T-Mobile case, 1700 MHz band.

LTE stands for (Long Term Evolution) and is simply a different technology. It has speeds that are theoretically capable of speeds close to 300 Mbps down, and it uses an entirely different frequency. Not to mention it uses a different radio altogether.

The reason both AT&T &, T-Mobile started calling their amped up 3G networks 4G, was because the speeds where compatible with average LTE speeds, more so in T-Mobiles case. But it's not the 4G LTE that Verizon introduce a few years back. That's why AT&T now has both, a 4G network and a 4G LTE network, and phones.

4. Poisonivy

Poisonivy Administrator Staff Member

im closing this thread,its going nowhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.