What's new

iphone 5 or 4s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those details you found on google are only speculation at this point in time. Nobody knows what the iPhone 5 will have.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
Thanks for your information, I know that and I am agree with you but I think iPhone 5 is better than the another phone because it's features are good. If you want to know what is iPhone 5? So You visit the imore.com website. May I more help you?

jaidonmitchell said:
I think iPhone 5 is better than the iPhone 4s because it's feature are great like include Face Recognition Security, dual core processor, 4G network, extended Battery life, shatter proof touch screen, 64 GB external memory card, Good camera quality and also good sound quality.

S.p.e.c.u.l.a.t.i.o.n.

Chris951 said:
No, I mean 4g. The iPhone 4s only has 4g on AT&T. The new one will have 4g on all carriers.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Technically the new iPhone is suppose to be a 4G LTE phone. Believe me there is a difference in bands. Just 4G is HSPA+ which stands for (High Speed Packet Access). It goes beyond tradition 3G speeds in nature, for ex. T-Mobiles 4G (HSPA+) can have speeds near 50 Mbps down. It operates on the 850/1900 MHz frequency band, in T-Mobile case, 1700 MHz band.

LTE stands for (Long Term Evolution) and is simply a different technology. It has speeds that are theoretically capable of speeds close to 300 Mbps down, and it uses an entirely different frequency. Not to mention it uses a different radio altogether.

The reason both AT&T &, T-Mobile started calling their amped up 3G networks 4G, was because the speeds where compatible with average LTE speeds, more so in T-Mobiles case. But it's not the 4G LTE that Verizon introduce a few years back. That's why AT&T now has both, a 4G network and a 4G LTE network, and phones.

im closing this thread,its going nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.