What's new

iPhone 5 case

The Commuter series is pretty nice case. Basically full protection of the phone. If you're looking for some heavier duty casing, go for the Defender. If you're looking for something simple, you can try going for an Incase slider case on top of an Invisishield. Great protection for your screen, and you can cover the rim and the back panel of the phone.

I just picked up the Otterbox Defender (iphone 5) for $20 yesterday at a Verizon store! They have both the the Otterbox and Lifeproof cases on sale right now. I think the Lifeproof was $49 which is also a great deal! At $20 I couldn't pass up the Defender though! I will be adding it to my "collection" of iphone 5 cases...so far.

Just purchased the SPIGEN SGP SGP10490 Tough Armor Case for iPhone 5S. I'll be sure to post up how I like it once it arrives!

61FrtGbo56L._SL1000_.jpg

Amazon.com: SPIGEN SGP SGP10490 Tough Armor Case for iPhone 5/5S - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Metal Slate: Cell Phones & Accessories

My case for my iPhone 5 is a Body Glove, the one that is claimed to be MIL-STD-810G (drop test, etc.). One advantage (to me) is that the phone now looks anonymous, less tempting for a snatch-and-run. I paid about $40 when I bought it at the phone dealer but Amazon has it for about 1/2 price.

I love the style of it.But not the color.This one is my best choose.$New Stylish S-view Folio PU Case Cover Protective Case for Apple iPhone 5C-purple (5)-500x500.jpg