What's new

iPhone 5 cases

Check out zoogue case.. It's basic but doubt crazy protection.

I went to the site and checked them out. They have really good reviews. I'm going to get one. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using the paid version of Tapatalk

I love my speck case. I don't feel otterbox is too bulky. Especially with how it protects so well!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

I like my Otterbox case; however I just bought a docking station for my iphone 5 and I can't get the iphone to physically attach to the station because of the bulk of the otterbox around the pin location.

Is there an extension that you could put on the docking station to attach the iphone 5?

I like my Otterbox case; however I just bought a docking station for my iphone 5 and I can't get the iphone to physically attach to the station because of the bulk of the otterbox around the pin location.

Is there an extension that you could put on the docking station to attach the iphone 5?

They sell USB cables I'm sure you could use instead?

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

They sell USB cables I'm sure you could use instead?

iPhoneMommy

No, I want to be able to sit the iphone on the dock. Otherwise I wouldn't need the docking station.

I think I may exchange the dock for one for an iphone 4 etc. and use the Lightning to 30-pin adapter. Believe that will satisfy me, because it wouold enable my iphone to connect even with the otterbox cover.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I have been searching on here looking for good cases but I don't think I have found what I'm looking for. I currently have a few different cases for my phone which include hard and soft from belkin to ones from the apple store. What I currently have on my phone is a clear case which only covers the side and back. The case doesn't come over the side and protect the screen if I were to place it screen side down.

Here's what I'm looking for and I hope you can help. I'm looking for a case which is real slim and covers the whole phone. I need the ports to be constantly open so I don't have to slide a door or anything like that to access them. Color doesn't really matter just the size. I don't like my phone being realm hog with the added case. Hope you can help. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am the same way right now...I have several cases but each one has something I don't like. I have an otterbox commuter, speck candy shell, Incipio frequency and the Switcheasy tones. I have yet to find one case to rule them all :)