What's new

iphone 5 with lifeproof case

mattydipps

Reaction score
hey all a couple weeks ago i bought the LP case for my iphone but never got around to putting it on.. any who, for those who use the case do you have a screen protector on your phone as well as the screen protector with the LP case? i hear the phone is supposed to be completely naked going into the case with no protector and then i hear there shouldnt be any problems with the screen protector on.. any input?? thanks in advance !!

I had to get rid of my life proof case for my iphone 5 recently due to quality of the phone calls I was making. My girl friend kept telling me that I sounded as if I were across the room talking to her. I got rid of the case and bought another non life proof case and have not had any problems since.

Widescreen86 said:
I had to get rid of my life proof case for my iphone 5 recently due to quality of the phone calls I was making. My girl friend kept telling me that I sounded as if I were across the room talking to her. I got rid of the case and bought another non life proof case and have not had any problems since.

I'm a case god.. I have about 40 cases for my iPhone and I decided to go against the reviews and pick up the LP case...I was one ofthe lucky ones who didnt have a problem with hearing or speaking... Today it was a little dirty and I decided to take the phone out and do a water leak test and somehow there was a little water in the case...called LP and they're sending a new one they said based on my serial number that it was a "little older model" and they would be sending me the "newest" one they had to replace... Hopefully some of their kinks are worked out..

Haha I hear you. I had a lifeproof for my iphone 4 and I never had any issues with it. I guess there may be a few kinks they need to work out with the iphone 5 LP case. On another note, I heard otterbox is coming out with a similar case to the LP later this month. I might check that out when it comes available!

Have a LP on my 5 and love it!! total protection with no prob!!!

grizzly said:
Have a LP on my 5 and love it!! total protection with no prob!!!

Yeah I'm really liking my replacement LP case.. I took off the screen protector that was on the phone and its much better... Also picked up the new belt clip from lifeproof.. I'm a huge fan of clips with my cases as I always need my phone handy at work

$image-669238729.jpg

I had 2 cases a black one and the new earth color one and returned both. Both cases had distortions under the screen that really bothered me, other than that I liked the case I just like a clear looking screen. Did anyone else have this problem?