What's new

New case for iphone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstvj

Reaction score
Have just received my new case with free screen protector, and there is a problem. Unlike my old iPhone 4 case (make:Exspect) the edges that wrap around the screen are too narrow. The problem is that the edges do not completely cover the screen protector edges, which in one corner are being rucked up.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I iphone 5 case, how special, stylish, popular, the lovely Caixun Case For Iphone 5 [ Rhinestone Dragonfly Cell Phone Case ] This is what I love the iphone 5 case
Caixun-Case-For-Iphone-5-Rhinestone-Dragonfly-Cell-Phone-Case2012105153747763.jpg

The Otterbox looks pretty sturdy yeah. Wouldn't call it stylish, but I'm sure it'll get the job done.

What does everyone else think of Society6 cases? There are some really nice cover designs from them in this top 10, but there aren't many details on what they actually use though. I know Zazzle uses Casemate, but since their designs are basically crowdsourced, they're also less... good.

Seeing that this thread has already turned into a magnet for SPAM... we're going to go ahead and CLOSE it! Thomasjtsi, iPF Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.