What's new

iPhone 5 cases

Gregsaidthat

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been searching on here looking for good cases but I don't think I have found what I'm looking for. I currently have a few different cases for my phone which include hard and soft from belkin to ones from the apple store. What I currently have on my phone is a clear case which only covers the side and back. The case doesn't come over the side and protect the screen if I were to place it screen side down.

Here's what I'm looking for and I hope you can help. I'm looking for a case which is real slim and covers the whole phone. I need the ports to be constantly open so I don't have to slide a door or anything like that to access them. Color doesn't really matter just the size. I don't like my phone being realm hog with the added case. Hope you can help. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been using a standard Speck brand case w/ a Moshi iVisor screen protector since Sept. on my iPhone 5. The Speck is a hard plastic case lined w/ rubber. So, you're phone isn't getting scrached just from being in the case.

The case I currently have holds my phone secure. My phone doesn't slide or move around at all. I was just looking for something different that wraps around the phone a little better. Small case I hope I find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I saw those in another post.

Sent from my iPhone using the paid version of Tapatalk

I love my speck case. I don't feel otterbox is too bulky. Especially with how it protects so well!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

I've always loved Otterbox cases. However, I've been away from them for a while due to their bulk. I don't see this one being any different. I'll have to see it in person before I drop $100 on it!

I certainly agree . From what I've read about it , it's buttoned up tighter that a submarine . It may even have a little metal in it .(could be wrong on the metal). For $100 I would also really want to see and have this one in my hand .

Last edited:
I'm looking for a leather sleeve/holster, similar to the popular Blackberry ones.

Well lifeproof cases are advisable to use but they doesn't look good. I'd love to use genuine leather cases, i know they are little expensive compare to other cheap covers specially on eBay, but if you can spend enough on iPhone ..i am sure you will not compromise for its covers. I've ordered one iphone 5 leather case, it holds phone securely and also looks wonderful..