What's new

iPhone 5 case

Dan2142

Reaction score
Hi I've just got my iphone 5 and wondering which case is best really.
What do you think of this case
$image.jpg

I have the iPocketwallet. I like it because it keeps my phone in a pocket to protect the screen. I tried one like the photo above, and it left marks on my screen.

$iphone-wallet-case-4.jpg

Yea I've ordered a speck candy shell grip case for it

Really? So you went with the complete opposite? LOL Cool. Hope it works well for you!

Yea I kept looking on line about cases and didn't want to damage my screen so went for the candyshell t was either that or a defence case like the otterbox

The Commuter series is pretty nice case. Basically full protection of the phone. If you're looking for some heavier duty casing, go for the Defender. If you're looking for something simple, you can try going for an Incase slider case on top of an Invisishield. Great protection for your screen, and you can cover the rim and the back panel of the phone.

In my opinion there isn't a best case. Which type is the best for someone depends on his needs... If you want a all in one case the buy a wallet case, if you want to keep safe your cell phone buy a flip case etc... but if you want to enjoy your iPhone don't buy a case!

I bought a griffin survivor which was too bulky. Ended up with a rocketfish clear tpu case and moshi ivisor xt. Keeps the phone safe from drops and scratches without adding any bulk. Nice and sleek like it was designed to be.

I bought a griffin survivor which was too bulky. Ended up with a rocketfish clear tpu case and moshi ivisor xt. Keeps the phone safe from drops and scratches without adding any bulk. Nice and sleek like it was designed to be.

I have bought in the past an ipad 2 griffin case. I think that griffin is a brand company that sells quality and value for money products! Also a griffin ipad's case cost 20-25$ (Vs original 49$). Good choice wingzfan61

i agree with meg, the best case for you isnt the best case for someone else. It just depends on the taste of each person. Like me, I like Jelly case, it think it's the best case for me. hahaha.

I use multiple cases for the type of day ha ha.
Work I use otter box defender
If I will be around any water or hiking and out in rain or water crossings I have my Life proof

If I'm going out I have a real thin case just for some grip

Sent from my Sweet White 32g iPhone5 using Tapatalk

i agree with meg, the best case for you isnt the best case for someone else. It just depends on the taste of each person. Like me, I like Jelly case, it think it's the best case for me. hahaha.

Sorry but what's a jelly case? I'm always looking for new cases!

Another new one? I have the iPocket Wallet. I like it because it doesn't attache to the phone and it protects the entire phone. However, I just ordered the Lexx Wallet Case. It'll probably take a while to get here, since their out of Britain, but it looks like it'll hold more stuff. Looking at your case you have listed, I doubt it'll be able to hold enough cards and cash to be any real use as a wallet.
If you're looking for a wallet case, I got my new case in the mail yesterday. I have finally found the case for me. Lexx Vaultskin. Look it up.