What's new

Iphone 4 jailbreak calls dropping.

zaitmi

Reaction score
I am from India recently i bought new Factory unlocked iPhone 4(16gb) with 4.3.2 installed. Now i upgraded to ios5, I want to jailbreak my iPhone4 coz i want to use siri, but the problem is that everytime i jailbreak i gets lots of call drop and network problems.

Last time I jailbroke my iPhone 4(ios4.2.) & 3G(3.2.1) twice with redsnow, both iphone both the times started giving me network related problems like I was unable receive calls while surfing or downloading apps also I was getting silent calls without any sound. After restoring it back from itunes it started working perfectly fine.

Which software is the best, safe and reliable for jailbreaking with no network issues in ios5. Could you guys please tell me that......Did they improve Cydia with ios5 or it will give me again call drop headaches.

I love Siri Software.

Thanks in Advance.

But i had this problem twice or thrice. Call dropped + network problem.

I used redsn0w 0.9.10b5 which gives my iPhone 4 an un tethered jailbreak with no network issues at all.

Try looking at any recent tweaks you have downloaded and do some research on them.

The normal process is to remove the most recent until your issue resolves and then re download the tweak to see if the issue returns. Process of elimination !

Take into account just jail breaking does not gib=ve you siri !

You will need the Spire download and then a siri proxy.

I use imzdl for $20 a year.

Ok......but what abt call droppings after jailbreaking.

Ok......but what abt call droppings after jailbreaking.

I've been jail breaking my phones for several years and never come across anything which makes my network or calls drop out regularly. What are you installing AFTER you jailbreak? This might give some clues...

I install winterboard, sbs settings, some apps, MXtube Etc. but network problem like call droppings happend on both iphone 3g & iphone 4, it cannot be hardware issue on both the iphone as i have bought them from apple store, kolkata, india.

zaitmi said:
I install winterboard, sbs settings, some apps, MXtube Etc. but network problem like call droppings happend on both iphone 3g & iphone 4, it cannot be hardware issue on both the iphone as i have bought them from apple store, kolkata, india.

Why would that rule out a hardware problem? The dropped calls either have to do with your carrier or the phones themselves. Jailbreaking/unlocking does not cause dropped calls.

But it is not possible for both iphone 3g & 4 to give call droppings problem after jailbreaking. Sometimes ppl who cald me said its very difficult to get u connected on phone. It happend on both d phones.

But it is not possible for both iphone 3g & 4 to give call droppings problem after jailbreaking. Sometimes ppl who cald me said its very difficult to get u connected on phone. It happend on both d phones.

Jailbreaking would not cause dropped calls.

But i had problems with both iphone3g & 4 after jailbreaking.

Then don't jailbreak

I know this doesn't add to the conversation and for that I apologize in advanced.

But that was the BEST STATEMENT EVAR and needed to be quoted for truth. :D