What's new

iPhone dropping network after call

Pmoon

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a Iphone 6+ running on iOS 10.3.2 witch keeps dropping the network after making or receiving a phone call.

I can make the call (or answer it), but as soon as I end it the network indicator drops to zero and the network wont pick up again (iphone does not seem to search for it again).

There are two things I can do to pick network again, go into fly mode (sometimes have repeat this 3, 4, 5, X times to work), or restart it.

Have allready tried resetting network and factory reset, but with no success.

Another thing I have noticed is that If I limit network reception to 3g or 2g, on mobile and voice options, It drops the network as well.

Hope someone can help me out with this

Junior

Reaction score
This might sound silly, but when was the last time you performed a hard reset - or even simpler still a full power down and power back up.

9 out of 10 times, shutting down for 30 seconds and restarting seems to clear undesired performance.

OP
P

Pmoon

Reaction score
No it does not sound silly (any help is welcome), but yes, I even have performed a factory reset, Wilhelm I believe also includes a hard reset.

Today I noticed that even ir I do not have network to talk, I can still manage to surf no the net without any issue (but cannot receive ir make phobe calls)

bear7962

Reaction score
Have you contacted your wireless provider about this? It is possible that this is at their end.

Reactions: 933
OP
P

Pmoon

Reaction score
I have contacted them, it is getting harder anda harder to solve this issue (witch I believe is software related...)

Most reactions