What's new

iPhone 4 iOS 4.3.5

flygge

Reaction score
please help me..how can i jailbreak my iphone..im stuck in emergency call..i dont have sim card,,is there a way to solve this? thanks in advance...

iOS 4.3.5(8L1)
baseband 04.10.01

You can Jailbreak 4.3.5 but it is only a tethered jailbreak, which means you MUST plug your phone into your computer to boot it up each time you need to reboot, or any time it needs to reboot (flat battery etc).

There is no untethered JB for 4.3.5 and it doesn't look like there is going to be one.

The thing I don't understand from what you wrote above is "stuck in emergency call, i don't have a sim card". You won't ever be able to make any other type of phone call without a sim card.

Anyway, you can jailbreak by using redsn0w, and the official site is below which contains all of the information and the official download links.

Dev-Team Blog

Good luck and let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

hi i hav iphone 4.3.5 version and can u explain why this version cannot get untethered jailbreak,ty waiting for reply

so if im running 4.3.5 could i jailbreak it into 4.3.4? like downgrade it i guess...i know iphones dont take to that very well but maybe you know of a way that might work. and how would i go about doin this...please and thank you for your time.

iphonesolo said:
so if im running 4.3.5 could i jailbreak it into 4.3.4? like downgrade it i guess...i know iphones dont take to that very well but maybe you know of a way that might work. and how would i go about doin this...please and thank you for your time.

You can only downgrade if you sved your shsh blobs

iphonesolo said:

You can only downgrade if you sved your shsh blobs

well when i got the phone it had already been upgraded to v4.3.5 through itunes...so does that mean that there is no hope for jailbreaking or unlocking this phone????

There would be no point in downgrading from 4.3.5 to 4.3.4 because they both only have tethered jailbreaks available. The only reason you would want to downgrade is if you had your 4.3.3 SHSH saved so that you could do an untethered jailbreak. But like iCrank said, you need your SHSH to downgrade.

cydia saves your shsh right?

Only if you told it to.

Not necessary, Cydia auto save SHSH, the difference is that it takes time to auto save compare to if you ask Cydia to auto save.

Again, only if you tell it to. You have to click the "make my life easier" button in order for Cydia to auto-save SHSHs. I know plenty of people who have had Cydia at one point and still don't have their SHSHs because they never told Cydia to autosave.

Only if you told it to.

Not necessary, Cydia auto save SHSH, the difference is that it takes time to auto save compare to if you ask Cydia to auto save.

Again, only if you tell it to. You have to click the "make my life easier" button in order for Cydia to auto-save SHSHs. I know plenty of people who have had Cydia at one point and still don't have their SHSHs because they never told Cydia to autosave.

And I'm telling you that you do not necessary have to tell Cydia nowadays to save you SHSH before it auto save your SHSH. I wouldn't be saying it if I don't know what I'm talking about. You can google about it if you want to know better about Cydia auto saving your iOS SHSH keys.