What's new

Gevey Sim = No Service! Help!!

iPhizzy1331

Reaction score
A couple days ago I bought an iPhone 4 unlocked with the gevey sim
and also bought the new tmobile sim cards so I didn't have to do any
cutting. It worked great! The iPhone was on 4.3.5 with 4.10.01 bb.
After acouple days I did a tethered jailbreak on the phone and it froze
on the apple logo for a whole day! So I was told to restore the phone.
I thought twice about it since restoring my phone has gone wrong for me
in the past (it updated and locked on me) But... I thought since I was
already on the latest software 4.3.5 there not much updating it could really
do. I restored the phone and got past the emergency lock screen. The phone is still on 4.3.5 and 04.10.01 bb but now the issue is... It won't read the
Gevey sim at all. I rebooted and rebooted with no results.. It just keeps
Saying NO SERVICE or INVALID SIM. Idk how to fix this at all and was
Wondering if anyone could help! Any suggestions? Please help!! Thanks!!!

Im not sure but I don't think it the gevey ultra. The phone was working and unlocked
without a jailbreak before this happened.

Im not sure but I don't think it the gevey ultra. The phone was working and unlocked
without a jailbreak before this happened.

Ok, well if its not a Gevey Ultra you will have to do the 112 Emergency Number method to get it working again(this is illegal btw so I would highly suggest investing in an Ultra).

I'm familiar with the 112 method but my phone isn't even giving me the prompt start the process. Usually a message comes up and it will let you hit accept then continue the steps but I have not seen the message at all. I've even tried the steps without the prompt but still no results. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I had a FAKE gevey all along. Ordered a new one and my phone works great!! Beware of fake gevey sims

There must be a glitch in the chip because my buddy is useing it and it goes out every few day or so and then no issues