What's new

Gevey sim problems..

bryan

Reaction score
IP4 shows "no Sim" status with Gevey sim...Does this mean there's a problem with the Gevey sim am using?All the videos that I have seen shows "invalid sim" on the top left corner of the screen after the gevey sim is inserted
My phone shows " No Sim" Status ...

There's no sim welcome menu after putting in the gevey sim and switching the phone on

Please help

I told u that gevey is bad, but i do understand it's your only option at the moment. Follow a thread on the forum about gevey sim, you will be able to get most info you need or howto in that thread.

MalwareBAB

Actually i had 2 Micro SIM cards. With the first one it worked well. I switched off the iPhone, put the sim and the gevey into the metal tray. Switched on, gave my pin number for the sim card, 3 times, then after some seconds, this welcome message appeared and I touched "accept" and so on.
Now, that was different with the other sim card. I just changed the micro sim and proceeded as before. First it worked. But after few hours, it said "no sim" and now, it doesn't work at all. I replaced the first one into the iPhone and it is ok. I supposed the gevey works only for one sim card. I will buy another one

Actually i had 2 Micro SIM cards. With the first one it worked well. I switched off the iPhone, put the sim and the gevey into the metal tray. Switched on, gave my pin number for the sim card, 3 times, then after some seconds, this welcome message appeared and I touched "accept" and so on.
Now, that was different with the other sim card. I just changed the micro sim and proceeded as before. First it worked. But after few hours, it said "no sim" and now, it doesn't work at all. I replaced the first one into the iPhone and it is ok. I supposed the gevey works only for one sim card. I will buy another one

So if you were having only one sim card, and gevey unlock your phone for that sim card once, will you have to use gevey all the time you power off and on back your phone for that same sim card? Or once gevey unlock a sim card for you phone you do not need to use gevey anymore despite you off and on back you device or lose signals.

You leave the gevey into your phone. For ever. If you take it away, it will be locked. But you just replace it, and re-active with the same procedure.

Thanks for all the reply....my gevey sim is working fine now

Last edited by a moderator:
hi i need help my gevey sim stopped working on my iphone4 it keeps saying no sim,does it mean the gevey sim is faulty?I please help me out here.