What's new

i phone 4 gevey sim problem

aharonyaronc

Reaction score
hey everyone..
i jailbroke my i phone 4 (4.2.1) with gevey sim and it worked perfect (im with t mobil) .my wife upgraded to 4.3.3(04.10.01 modem firmware) thru i tunes recently and i can not have it work again .
i tried a new sim but it dident give me the accept screen to follow the steps,i dont know if the sthe new sim was damaged or i need to change the setting of the phone before tring a again.
should i get a new gevey sim and try again?
do i need to do anything before im using the new sim ?
please help.
thanks

I'd buy your wife a cheap nokia and tell her she broke the iphone, and for that iphone I'd look for a gevey sim which can unlock that baseband and firmware, and keep it for myself. At the very minimum, if she don't pay for new gevey sim, next time she'll screw it up again. Maker her cook and bring you beer for a month.

just buy a new gevey sim card, for your wife iphone. She upgrade the iOS and so it's not lock. For what i know, a gevey sim work only with one sim card, you can't use a gevey sim card to allow 2 carrier sim cards to work on an iPhone.

just buy a new gevey sim card, for your wife iphone. She upgrade the iOS and so it's not lock. For what i know, a gevey sim work only with one sim card, you can't use a gevey sim card to allow 2 carrier sim cards to work on an iPhone.

will i need to use Redsn0w Untethered iOS 4.3.3 Jailbreak prior to using the new gevey?

will i need to use Redsn0w Untethered iOS 4.3.3 Jailbreak prior to using the new gevey?

A yes. Do that, otherwise after using the gevey, I'm not sure if you are allowed to jailbreak again, if yes then you are on the good side, otherwise you will be buying a new gevey again. But things can be easier by untether jailbreaking first and then unlocking next.