What's new

Iphone 4 battery on 4.3.3

WOW thats really bad with my phone at idle for 6 hours i will lose 1 to 2%

Trust me, I lose 0% in idle mode for 6h. But I should say that I have nothing running in the background, push notifications are all on all the time.

Another day using the ipod function from 640am nonstop till 11am. And then back on at 1135am untill 240pm. Thats almost 8 hours. 3g on and wifi off. no running programs in the background except mail, safari, and alarm clock. I have 78% power left. Amazing.

If u are NOT getting incredible battery life, I would feel cheated. This is the deal maker for me. I'll keep the phone. I had been considering returning it for another android device. I had the first two iphones since iWeek 2007 and was not that impressed..it took almost two years before picture messaging was enabled on the iphone..lol..That sort of thing really killed it for me..

The iphone4, however, seems hands down the best phone on the market. The battery life is blowing me away.. Pretty solid device.

Now it appears that the new question at hand is, "how long until my battery starts to show signs of heavy use?"

Last edited:
i cant say ive ever gotten good battery life, but thats pretty much cuz im a barbarian with it