What's new

Iphone 4 battery on 4.3.3

danwillis91

Reaction score
Anyone else experiencing battery problems? Battery seems to be draining fast. Location services notifications, mail all turned and still goin very fast. Phone only a week old. Compared it to mates who was 3 weeks old iPhone 4 running software one down from mine not sure the number. And the battery is alot better and he is running notifications etc.

Tips and help please

My battery is standing good in iOS 4.3.3 with a normal usage.
Double tap home button to reveal the multitask bar, tap hold any apps, apps in there will start wiggling with a minus sing on top of them, tap that minus sign to close all the apps you see there. Restart your device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always clossing apps down, battery is draining fast and I am not really doing alot. Any other tips?

I would send a screen shot but I've just done a phone reset by holding lock Button and home button down and it's reset my settings.

I would send a screen shot but I've just done a phone reset by holding lock Button and home button down and it's reset my settings.

Interesting... Soft reset wouldn't reset uour settings normaly. But anyway it's good and you will see if it helps by fixing the battery drain. Hooo and is it jailbreak?

Sorry it didn't reset my settings just usage settings. Nope not jailbroken just a week old iPhone using latest software

How is your network signal? Very good or very poor or just average 3, 4 bars? And what about bluetooth? Do u have it on in the settings? What about email settings? Is it on to fetch mails automatically?

Service as good at all times, fetch new data is off. Bluetooth is always off. Just frustrating me over battery going quick

Defective battery. I advice you go to apple store. Your device is new and can't just have that battery issue if everything is off like you saying. Apple store is where u should be planing to go.

Been to o2 this morning swooped my phone so see what happens now! Thanks for response

Does the case have anything todo with draining the battery?

Attachments

• $image-4164753308.jpg
    $image-4164753308.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 509
I'm having the same problem since updating to 4.3.3 (stock) :/

Don't know if I've come obsessed over it. But it's worrying me it's draining fast!!