crowd pleaser
Member
adriantheguitarist said:@CP won't putting the phone in airplane stop location services too??? I'm pretty sure it will...
Maybe, not sure tbh but it will also stop incomning calls to
CP
adriantheguitarist said:@CP won't putting the phone in airplane stop location services too??? I'm pretty sure it will...
adriantheguitarist said:Exactly... But he said that he doesn't get signal where he works at... So he's still not getting SMS or phone calls and I think that his battery is dying because his phone is trying to find/connect service... U get me???
I am having a problem and issues with my Iphone4 a death grip to yellow screens. How will I resolve this problem?
I am having a problem and issues with my Iphone4 a death grip to yellow screens. How will I resolve this problem?
It happens all the time? Or depend on the area?
Turning off location services in settings will aid battery life in poor signal areas.
Make sure satnav apps are not running
CP
crowd pleaser said:Just to say, new batteries require a good long solid charge the first time, then several cycles to reach their full potential, takes about a week for them to become 'run in' so ti speak.
CP
crowd pleaser said:Just to say, new batteries require a good long solid charge the first time, then several cycles to reach their full potential, takes about a week for them to become 'run in' so ti speak.
CP
Thats for sure, did that firstly and now my iPhone 4 lives 8 days 16 hours stby time and 9 hours of usage, pretty decent battery life, isn't it.