What's new

Iphone 4 battery on 4.3.3

Don't know if I've come obsessed over it. But it's worrying me it's draining fast!!

Your NEW PHONE is draining fast also??? Did you set up your new phone exactly as the old one (same apps, same notifications, etc...)? I'm very interested in hearing about your solution to this!

First of all I did it as my old phone n it was draining fast so then restored it as s new phone and pretty much the same out come

First of all I did it as my old phone n it was draining fast so then restored it as s new phone and pretty much the same out come

That's strange. Have u contact apple and explain them your issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup they told me to update and restore? I will attact a usage page tomoro see what you think

Yup they told me to update and restore? I will attact a usage page tomoro see what you think

Ok. Make it full full charge, switch off wifi when u are not using it, off the bluetooth if when u are not using it, location services, email auto fetch, turn your screen brightness to 50 or 40% and off auto brightness. Close all opened apps from the multitask bar. For this checking for how battery stand, please avoid playing videos or tv on the device so that the usage time and battery % can be accurate.
Looking forward to see what's the battery % after these setups.

My phone is a week old and I'm experiencing the same issue even though i turned off Ping, wifi, 3G etc and started using battery boost magic. An hour ago exactly my phone was at 100% and now it's at 90%. Is this normal given that I hardly used it within this hour? I also upgraded to the lastest redsnow jailbreak because I read that it fixes the battery issue but it didn't.

Dont run notifications or location services, mail fetch is off. Wifi off. And always closing apps

My phone is a week old and I'm experiencing the same issue even though i turned off Ping, wifi, 3G etc and started using battery boost magic. An hour ago exactly my phone was at 100% and now it's at 90%. Is this normal given that I hardly used it within this hour? I also upgraded to the lastest redsnow jailbreak because I read that it fixes the battery issue but it didn't.

No no no, that's not according to the normes. Sothing really wrong.

Ok so. Charged my phone over night was on 100% at 8am. Got to work for 8.45 battery was at 97% 9.15 not much browsing and not much texting all location and notifications turned off. did a hard phone reset and come back on battery had jumped up to 99%?? found that bit odd. So after a day in work not using my phone that much. Odd text and odd mail check. And here is my usage at 7.10 pm

Attachments

• $image-1883580825.jpg
    $image-1883580825.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 438
Ok so. Charged my phone over night was on 100% at 8am. Got to work for 8.45 battery was at 97% 9.15 not much browsing and not much texting all location and notifications turned off. did a hard phone reset and come back on battery had jumped up to 99%?? found that bit odd. So after a day in work not using my phone that much. Odd text and odd mail check. And here is my usage at 7.10 pm

Your battery is good, i don't see any issue here.

Are you by any chance using a free data managing app called Dataman? Since I deleted that app my battery drains noticeably less. Coincidence? Not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Right after I updated to 4.3.3 I noticed battery drained faster... I let it drain totally then recharged 2x in a row, and now it's fine. Hope it works for you as well. Jim

danwillis91 said:

Dan that's really good!! How did you hard reset the iphone?

Will run down again see what happens. To hard reset hold down lock button and home button until phone goes off onto blank screen and it will reset! Still don't think battery is good not used phone too much today

it looks ok but you did a reset so it might be a false reading do this charge the battery to %100 before you go to bed then when you get up check the stanby and usage times and post a screen shot again.