What's new

Ios 7 jailbreak failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the read me notes people. It tells u how to do everything to avoid what all u goobers r doing wrong. Have fun!!

Just jailbroke my 5S The entire process took less that 5 minutes and no issues. I did turnoff the passcode and Find My iPhone

If I JB iphone 5 with current ios 7 Evasi0n JB will all updates ,mobile substrate, etc. be done via Cydia or will I need to re-jailbreak with updated/fixed Evasi0n program?

Last edited:
Does any applications actually work at the minute though as i thought half the stuff isn't optimised for ios7 yet.

Does any applications actually work at the minute though as i thought half the stuff isn't optimised for ios7 yet.

An extremely small list of tweaks are compatible with iOS 7. A7 devices have no support outside of root access from performing the jailbreak, iFile and F.lux.

If I JB iphone 5 with current ios 7 Evasi0n JB will all updates ,mobile substrate, etc. be done via Cydia or will I need to re-jailbreak with updated/fixed Evasi0n program?

All updates will be available through Cydia itself.

Since the thread's going through forks, we'll close this thread and proceed to this thread. Questions will be conglomerated as much as possible in the initial post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.