What's new

Ios 7 jailbreak failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgebrown88

Reaction score
I everyone I've just used the new jailbreak for iOS 7 on my iPhone 5s when through all the steps when it said jail brake comp my iPhones stuck on the apple logo. I've tried plugging iPhone in to my lap top but it's not picking my iPhone up now. Anyone no what I can do. Cheers :)

Did you take a over the air update? It says at the very bottom of evasion website if you took ota the jailbreak will fail and you will be stuck at apple logo.

OTA as in the upgrade from iOS 6 to iOS 7, not from iOS 7.0 to iOS 7.0.X

Okay so am I good to jailbreak because i'm downloading 7.0.4 ipsw because i'm not sure if this phone took ota? It's a iph5s I traded for so it came with ios 7.

Not sure what ota is I was running iOS 7.0.4 without any previous jailbreak

ota is over the air update but you don't have to worry about that since you have a 5s. I have a 5s on 7.0.4 and it worked fine for me. If you're still stuck on the apple logo you may have to manually download the 7.0.4 ipsw and install it through itunes.

Did you have any type of lock on your phone?

Mine is stuck at configuring system for over 5 mins has that been done to anyone else?

Anyone with any problems like this stuck at 2/2 configuring

Attachments

• $image-2911253929.jpg
    $image-2911253929.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,489
It was stuck for me also just close the installer and restart the process if your phone hasn't rebooted yet.

Okay I tried a couple times but it hasn't worked yet but I did do a ota update on my 5s couple days ago should that effect it if so should I do a complete restore on itunes?

Tried my 4s did everything now waiting for it to reboot now it's stuck at the apple logo..

The OTA issue is only for iOS 6 to iOS 7, not iOS 7 to iOS 7.

Sent from my iPad Mini via Tapa

Yeah I'm on my 5s but I did my 4s and it got stuck on the apple logo so I am restoring it and gonna try it again doubt it'll work though 😥

I am stuck at configuring 2/2 like others. I reboot my phone, and reboot my computer, tried again, and am stuck at the same step. I did a tethered update to 7.04 from 7.03 this morning just prior to doing the jailbreak. Figured I would take it from the latest supported release, but I hope that was not a bad decision. If anyone has a fix for this, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.