What's new

Ios 7 jailbreak failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing with me and I finally waited and then once it said it was done the apple logo came and stayed on and I had to hard reset my phone I would wait till it's actually stable a lot of people are having problems

Seems like the 4s is having all the issues. If you have a 4s it's probably wise to wait.

No mobile substrates for iOS 7 jailbreak. I'm curious why it was released if it is still in a relatively unusable state?

It was released without the consultation of Saurik. Rumor has it that a stolen copy of Evasi0n7 was about to be released to claim the bounty for an iOS 7 jailbreak. It's a fairly backed theory.

I put my iPhone in recovery mode restored and jail broken again but I took my passcode lock and finger print lock off and it worked. Anyone no when winter board will be updated for iOS 7. :)

Just stay tuned for updates. I'm just happy to have the cydia icon on my home screen again I know the tweaks will come.

Well I did the JB on my 5 this morning. However nothing works as in winter board dreamboard bitesms nothing. So I do have the cydia app on my screen so I am assuming that I should just leave it and wait ?

i am still on 5.1.1 what do i gain by going to 7.0.4?

i know cydia hasn't caught up but with regards to the IOS????

Can we not start a thread to post which major tweaks/apps that have been updated to iOS 7 that we no of?

None of my jailbreak apps work themes nothing what's going on ??

Without a working version of MobileSubstrate, theming isn't possible unless manually done

Sent from my iPhone via Tapa

Status
Not open for further replies.