What's new

iOS 6 New features.

tortelliniguy

Reaction score
$Photo 1.jpg$Photo 2.jpg

What is Passbook? And are there any hidden features that anyone else with iOS 6 have found? Thanks!

Last edited:
Where u can keep ur tickets etc. Almost like google wallet, but without the actual money.

so pretty much the beta is useless for now... its just for show?

tortelliniguy said:
so pretty much the beta is useless for now... its just for show?

No....it's not "just for show".LOL.

It's for "DEVELOPER TESTNG".lol.

It IS NOT FOR STANDARD USERS.

Unless you are a developer that needs to make sure your applications are compatible with iOS 6 then there is no point in upgrading.

"Just for show".lol. Cracks me ups.lol.

zig9449 said:
No....it's not "just for show".LOL.

It's for "DEVELOPER TESTNG".lol.

It IS NOT FOR STANDARD USERS.

Unless you are a developer that needs to make sure your applications are compatible with iOS 6 then there is no point in upgrading.

"Just for show".lol. Cracks me ups.lol.

Well 'standard' users could use it...it's just not recommended as its buggy (speaking from iOS6 experience).

darweshs said:
Well 'standard' users could use it...it's just not recommended as its buggy (speaking from iOS6 experience).

I know that mate. I didn't say the standard user can't use it....I basically said they shouldn't.

zig9449 said:
I know that mate. I didn't say the standard user can't use it....I basically said they shouldn't.

True dat! I think it would be pretty stupid to use as a phone you depend on.

Does 3D maps work on that beta version of iOS 6? Looking forward for that one

Adyhooper said:
ios6 is quite advanced, It is now more centralized and organized to use. It have now Easier, prettier sharing menu, simple privacy features, It is a kind of advanced ipod in it and to all this it also have 3D flyover view for Maps, siri is improved a lot.

Flyover 3D maps would be great if I was a bird.

AkashBR said:
Does 3D maps work on that beta version of iOS 6? Looking forward for that one

Yes. It's runs very slowly and buggily tho.

darweshs said:
Yeah I'm gonna downgrade to 5.1.1 to jailbreak. But somehow I was able to SSH from windows 8 to my 4s, which isn't possible. Anyways, a lot of the files were the same and I was able to install some cracked apps on it. Some didn't work tho, and when I connected it to itunes, it removed those apps.

SSH not possible from Windows 8 to iPhone 4S???

Confused about that statement there.

zig9449 said:
SSH not possible from Windows 8 to iPhone 4S???

Confused about that statement there.

No I was somehow able 2 get it 2 work....doesnt matter as I downgraded to 5.1.1. It is possible with 5, not. 6