What's new

iOS 6 New features.

darweshs said:
No I was somehow able 2 get it 2 work....doesnt matter as I downgraded to 5.1.1. It is possible with 5, not. 6

I thought that was the point in jailbreaking iOS 6 without having a Cydia.....to be able to SSH?

zig9449 said:
I thought that was the point in jailbreaking iOS 6 without having a Cydia.....to be able to SSH?

No but the jailbreaks only for a4 devices and I have an 4s, an a5 device. Idc anymore anyways.

Im having a few problems with installing cydia into my iPhone 4 with iOS 6. Can anyone help? every time i reboot my iPhone cydia doesn't show.

tortelliniguy said:
I thought it would start after the first one, but once i entered them all in one after each other it began to download. they didn't explain that part in the tutorial

So you got Cydia on your device then?

So you got Cydia on your device then?

yeah. but over 3/4 of the apps don't work and it puts me through continuous safety mode because of the unsupported applications. the only stable working tweak is probably 3D maps. I would NOT recommend using iOS 6 as a standard user. Good thing i have my 4s still.

tortelliniguy said:
yeah. but over 3/4 of the apps don't work and it puts me through continuous safety mode because of the unsupported applications. the only stable working tweak is probably 3D maps. I would NOT recommend using iOS 6 as a standard user. Good thing i have my 4s still.

I could have told ya that.lol.

I am so looking forward to a better Siri andFacetime. Passbook is also a great app as it’ll surely organize my couponsand cards expiry dates. But best of all, the hearing-impaired friendlyassistive touch and the high definition audio quality is great for my hard ofhearing friends. Really a good news!

Wanted to add this to the ongoing iOS 6 discussion. It's definitely going to bring some nice updates to already existing iOS 5 programs... as well as some new features that are LONG overdue. iOS 6 - Wikipedia

Last edited: