What's new

ios 6 officially released!

Is the personal hotspot feature is available ?

Yes. Personal Hotspot is available.
Settings--->Personal Hotspot.
Settings--->General--->Cellular--->Personal Hotspot.

Last edited:
One thing I like about the App Store is you no longer have to type your password in to update! It may have a little thing, but it was annoying to me nonetheless. Thank you Apple. Now they just need to add auto update when connected over WIFI.

Has anyone noticed that the little lock icon has disappeared from the status bar in the lock screen? I was sitting there looking at my lock screen and thought, "hmm.. something's missing". Then I pulled out an old screenshot and realized what it was :)

I hadn't noticed that...always hated that, i know it's locked! I had a tweak on my JB that got rid of that...I'm loving the new OS right now!

Is it just me or did my update button in the App Store move and then move back. First it was all the way to the right, then I noticed it once in the center, then it was back to the right.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I hadn't noticed that...always hated that, i know it's locked! I had a tweak on my JB that got rid of that...I'm loving the new OS right now!
Yeah, i didn't like that lock icon either, always thought of it as redundant.. glad it's gone. Thank you, Apple!

One thing I like about the App Store is you no longer have to type your password in to update! It may have a little thing, but it was annoying to me nonetheless. Thank you Apple. Now they just need to add auto update when connected over WIFI.
And you're no longer taken out of the app store and back to the home screen when apps update. I love that!

Finally! No more entering passwords over and over just to download bug fixes! Also, you won't be kicked to the home screen to watch the app download, so you can keep downloading/updating/browsing the app store.

goofy8275 said:
Finally! No more entering passwords over and over just to download bug fixes! Also, you won't be kicked to the home screen to watch the app download, so you can keep downloading/updating/browsing the app store.

Yes!! This is truly a great feature.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

Yes!! This is truly a great feature.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

It would be great if it were true. It isn't.

Now if you're buying 2 or 3 apps or updating 5 you only need to do it once. But go back 30 minutes later and it will ask your for your password and quite honestly I prefer that. I personally don't want them to be too loose with my credit card.

I've heard that it works on the iPhone, but on my iPad, I have to enter my password for each individual app. *groan*

I haven't seen any difference at all, Seems like if you are buying 2 or 3 items, no problem but go back in there 15 minutes later and it wants your password again.

I haven't seen any difference at all, Seems like if you are buying 2 or 3 items, no problem but go back in there 15 minutes later and it wants your password again.
On my device, when updating multiple apps individually, I have to click the update buttons really fast, or I have to type in my password again.

On my device, when updating multiple apps individually, I have to click the update buttons really fast, or I have to type in my password again.

On my iPhone 4S updating apps doesn't require a password at all. Just click update for individual apps or update all for multiple.