What's new

ios 6 officially released!

Me too thank you! It's so weird not being jail broken tho like I feel lost hahah

Me too thank you! It's so weird not being jail broken tho like I feel lost hahah

You got your data back now?

It is weird going with out jailbreak when you're used to all those features/tweaks from Cydia but now you get to play around with the iOS 6 features and hopefully there will be a jail break soon.

Never Owned a Jailbroken iPhone or a Rooted Android. I miss the Widgets sometimes, but I absolutely love the reliability of my iPhone! If only Sprint would learn from Apple, lol!

Had many rooted Android phones and you know what? All it did was cause me to waste lots of time fiddling around with them. Sure I could speed up the processor, etc, but it wasn't worth all the pain of dealing with an update.

When my iPhone 5 arrives tomorrow I have no plans to jailbreak it. Ever. I want it easy and simple.

Unleashed said:
You got your data back now?

I is weird going with out jailbreak when you're used to all those features/tweaks from Cydia but now you get to play around with the iOS 6 features and hopefully there will be a jail break soon.

Yes for some odd reason everything was back on here well my contacts were and my purchase music but not my apps had to install them all again since I'm at work lol

I have not had any issues or bugs with IOS 6 yet. Seems to be running optimally on my I4. Not hardly enough new for the 4 but will probably upgrade to the 5 in Jan when my contract is up.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

My 4S is running smooth with the update as I expected it to. Once again.... Take a bow APPLE!

In the morning I'll be playing with the 5! This is like Christmas Eve for me!

boss_babe13 said:

Hey. Sorry for late reply. Work :( if you haven't sorted out ur phone yet try and restore from the last backup you made before you updates to ios6. That shud load back all ur apps and stuff. Weird tho as the ios6 shud have returned all your apps etc especially if you did it OTA.

Downloaded 6 last night. Haven't really noticed a huge difference for my iPhone4. It's there, not causing any issues...that's something I guess. :)

Not crazy about looking for the location services in "Privacy" now....what's up with that?

And WHY don't they create a wiget for bluetooth, wifi, etc for the springboard....
shrug.gif

Has anyone noticed that the little lock icon has disappeared from the status bar in the lock screen? I was sitting there looking at my lock screen and thought, "hmm.. something's missing". Then I pulled out an old screenshot and realized what it was :)

Last edited: