What's new

IOS 5 BETA 4 just released

Thanks for that, downloading now. I was not expecting another beta until next week. this is good

And this one is a OTA update.......sweet

And this one is a OTA update.......sweet

yep :D finally thats enabled

MuscleNerd MuscleNerd
The 5.0b4 OTA update won't work on JB devices due to an explicit check of /Applications..almost like a present from Apple

Last edited:
Unleashed said:

MuscleNerd MuscleNerd
The 5.0b4 OTA update won't work on JB devices due to an explicit check of /Applications..almost like a present from Apple

That's sweet. I wish I could try ios5 but Im not that anxious for it. It's literally around the corner from me.

Unleashed said:

MuscleNerd MuscleNerd

That's sweet. I wish I could try ios5 but Im not that anxious for it. It's literally around the corner from me.

Yeah it wont be long now! the only reason i have it installed is because i have a dev account that i wont be renewing when it runs out lol.

did you upgrade to Lion?

No. I dont like using computers anymore. Plus my wife sat on my MacBook and cracked the screen. I stick to my iPad mostly.

What are we looking at for features that have been added or fixed?
I wish someone would post a release notes topic or something.
Unleashed, Is this possible. To have a single thread for each Beta with release notes and what not. Keep all the discussion in one location for each Beta?

What are we looking at for features that have been added or fixed?
I wish someone would post a release notes topic or something.
Unleashed, Is this possible. To have a single thread for each Beta with release notes and what not. Keep all the discussion in one location for each Beta?

I will look into that.

Beta 4 was just released today

Thanks for letting us know abou this. I did the OTA update on my Iphone4 and everything went fine. On my Windows PC I currently have Itunes 10.5 beta 3. Do I need to install the Itunes 10.5 beta4 in order to sync or will the beta 4 version sync using Itunes beta 3. From what I read it looks like I need the Itunes beta4 installed but just want to make sure before connecting my Iphone to the PC.

Thanks