What's new

IOS 5 BETA 6 dropping on the 17th

I got a new Iphone yesterday from a guy on Craiglist that works for apple it has the OS 5.0 on it i dont see a big diffence but i also just switched from droid to this? is there anything that is suppose to be a big diffrence other than the drop down notifaction bar at the top? I had to dl itunes 10.5 also for it to sync

Just an FYI.

You should highly consider downgrading the firmware as soon as possible. There are two licenses that must be updated on a regular basis for iOS 5 to work properly while in Beta. If you don't update the licenses properly the phone will basically become useless.

I get a beta update once a week.. i hoping this is what will keep it going?

i got one today and he said i should get one once a week untill os releases

mikefla31 said:
what is suppose to be the new changes with os 5?
There is at least 200 new features. If you check the apple site you'll see a list of all the changes.

looks like new beta 6 will come tomorrow on 18th
screen-shot-2011-08-11-at-10-44-25-am.png

Last edited:
anyone else having problems with the phone not syncing to 10.5 now after beta 6? is there something i need to do? thanks

Nope. Of course I haven't tried. U got everything backing up to iCloud. Everytime it's on wifi and charger.

anyone else having problems with the phone not syncing to 10.5 now after beta 6? is there something i need to do? thanks

You have to download and install Itunes 10.5 beta 6 to sync with IOS5 beta 6. If you've already done that then I don't know what's going on. I can sync beta 6 to Itunes 10.5 beta 6.