What's new

iOS 4.2.10????

Collin

Reaction score
Well I was trying to restore my phone back to 4.2.8 which is still unsucessful and now when i restored it said it was downloading 4.2.10 anyone know about this update?????

Collin said:
Well I was trying to restore my phone back to 4.2.8 which is still unsucessful and now when i restored it said it was downloading 4.2.10 anyone know about this update?????

Apple has now just rolled out the new iOS 4.3.5 for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. This iOS 4.3.5 fixes some vulnerabilities found in previous iOS version. The new version checks in as Build 8L1, and is for the iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod touch 4G, 3G, iPad 2, 1 and Apple TV 2G..
Apple has also released an seperate iOS 4.2.10 (Build 8E600) for CDMA(Verizon) iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Collin said:

Apple has now just rolled out the new iOS 4.3.5 for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. This iOS 4.3.5 fixes some vulnerabilities found in previous iOS version. The new version checks in as Build 8L1, and is for the iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod touch 4G, 3G, iPad 2, 1 and Apple TV 2G..
Apple has also released an seperate iOS 4.2.10 (Build 8E600) for CDMA(Verizon) iPhone.

Really? I got to check that out.

bab2010 said:
Really? I got to check that out.

Yep just came out a few min ago lol. Its a very minor update.
There's also a 4.3.5!

Well dang I'm just trying to restore to 4.2.8 so I can JB again but now its stuck in this screen where it has a USB cord and iTunes symbol, any help?

Collin said:
Well dang I'm just trying to restore to 4.2.8 so I can JB again but now its stuck in this screen where it has a USB cord and iTunes symbol, any help?

Did you have any shsh blobs saved?

Install what ever update it tells you in iTunes 4.2.8 is what technically should have on your iPhone haven't heard update higher then that if its not in iTunes it's not legit and if I was you I wouldn't but cydia back on.

My opinion don't jail brake it again if you had a iPod touch or iPad go for it but iPhone 4 especially Verizon and jail braking so many headaches!!

Mysterion said:
Where I download 4.2.10?

From iTunes. I'd only download it if you don't care about jailbreaking. They just released this update so there's no jailbreak for it as of yet.

Well I just want to downgrade to 4.2.8 so I can get my JB back and I dont have any blobs saved :(