What's new

I'm New, Too

BillFinkNC

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me join this community and thank you to the owner who is offering this site!

I wanted to share this useful (and some time-sensitive) information with you all.

I've been an iPhone user since "The Original" and have/owned each new one as they are released. (Awaiting for the "5" - now. ;-) )

I wanted to point out some very time sensitive information:

Verizon's UNLIMITED data plan for the iPhone ENDS THIS Wednesday! (July 6th) So HURRY if you're considering to jump ship!

Get this, Verizon offer(s) $210 "Trade-In" EACH for your old AT&T iPhone 4. (Remember, that's for the "4!" - (They did for me, for TWO phones, mine AND my daughters - at that !!! $420 savings!!!) So if (either) you're considering breaking your AT&T contract, or want to off-set the cost purchasing one of the Verizon 16GB iPhones, it's PAID FOR by Verizon with a $210 coupon that you CAN use toward your first bill and NOT just for accessories. (No brainer!)

I jumped ship - because (in the US!!!) CMDA works MUCH better inside buildings. If you don't travel over-seas - it's almost a no-brainer.

Finally - too, I've discovered that the (almost) rumor you can't surf and talk at the same time on the CDMA circuits is (almost) "not so true!!!" - I was using Face-Time with my daughter, and she switched to search something on Google - and the ONLY thing that happens is the Facetime image froze, (but I could STILL hear/talk/communicate with my daughter at the same time - the image was frozen) but the conversation went on and she was able to surf Google. (For what that's worth.)

Hope this is some useful information for those who are thinking of jumping-ship from the AT&T monopoly has had on iPhone for all this time.

Bill

Welcome to iPhone forums! :) That's great info! Although I won't be able to patronize those because I don't live in the USA :p

hello and welcome to the iphone forum! and happy American 4th July Holiday

Hi this is Albert I am a new member of this forum community.I hope i will get so many things from this forum community.