What's new

I'm a new iPhone user, came from the Android camp.

I

iPhoneionium

Newly arrived from the Android camp, I recently tried an iPhone 4s that I bought used, and a few days ago I upgraded to the iPhone SE. I'm on T-Mobile. I had Samsung phones for years, but after trying an iPhone I like it better, especially the longer lasting battery. I had a Galaxy S4 previously (two of them; one CDMA and one GSM) and the excessive number of pixels along with the power hungry OLED display (please don't switch to OLED as has been rumored, Apple) use a lot of power. But I like the relative simplicity too. So hello everyone. :)

Newly arrived from the Android camp, I recently tried an iPhone 4s that I bought used, and a few days ago I upgraded to the iPhone SE. I'm on T-Mobile. I had Samsung phones for years, but after trying an iPhone I like it better, especially the longer lasting battery. I had a Galaxy S4 previously (two of them; one CDMA and one GSM) and the excessive number of pixels along with the power hungry OLED display (please don't switch to OLED as has been rumored, Apple) use a lot of power. But I like the relative simplicity too. So hello everyone. :)
Welcome to iPhone Forums, iPhoneionium!

Wow same here just got my SE last week. Hello to all....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk