What's new

iFile crashing

The issues were with launchtl, not iFile itself. The issues have since been resolved as of Redsn0w 0.9.10b2/Corona 1.0-2 and there is no longer a need for a fix for iFile. However, thank you for your contribution.

Jmills87 said:
The issues were with launchtl, not iFile itself. The issues have since been resolved as of Redsn0w 0.9.10b2/Corona 1.0-2 and there is no longer a need for a fix for iFile. However, thank you for your contribution.

Anytime!

i have got the same problem. my ifile is not working. i have removed it and reinstalled it so many times but still the same. could you please give me some thorough steps guides.

I had this problem after purchasing ifile and then I decided to email the developer and this is what he told me,

if a reboot does not help, please delete /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/eu.heinelt.ifile.plist. Most likely your iFile preferences are corrupt.

Alright guys, after fiddling around, I figured out that iFile opens without any internet service (3G and Wifi). And I also realized this must be a registry problem. Everytime I try to register with iFile, it closes. But with your internet turned off, your iFile should work too... you just won't be able to search anything.
damn, your help it's still valid even now in 2017 lol
thank you dude