What's new

ifile 1.9.1-1 have no keyboard globe icon

You'd need to change the first 2, the ones in /private/var/.

First back them up to your computer and/or cloud drive/services. Then you'd need to open and edit both the GlobalPreferences.plist and under the line that says

it should be <true/> right after the above line. Do the same for auto-correct, capitals and all that if applicable. See if this method works. If not, then you'd have to manually input each and every key with each and every symbol one by one

thanks alot for help i'm on it

You'd need to change the first 2, the ones in /private/var/.

First back them up to your computer and/or cloud drive/services. Then you'd need to open and edit both the GlobalPreferences.plist and under the line that says

it should be <true/> right after the above line. Do the same for auto-correct, capitals and all that if applicable. See if this method works. If not, then you'd have to manually input each and every key with each and every symbol one by one

The line you mentioned not exist, also I have globe icon in other apps except ifile, so are you sure those GlobalPreferences.plist files need edit? maybe should take a look in ifile app directory and edit some files there?

I don't know where exactly put <key>UIKeyboardDidShowInternationalInfoAlert</key> and <true/>.
nevermind I wait for an update in future maybe fix it, thanks anyway

Put it at the top. The layout should be something like

<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>AirPlayShouldShowDebugButtonInPicker</key>
<true/>

Add it right under the first true so that the plist now looks like

<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>AirPlayShouldShowDebugButtonInPicker</key>
<true/>
<key>UIKeyboardDidShowInternationalInfoAlert</key>
<true/>

Basically you can insert this as long as it doesn't interfere with an array in the plist (not in between any of the lines that says <array> </array>. Do the same for both .GlobalPreferences.plist. And make sure you have copies of them stored somewhere just in case, naming one .GlobalPreferences1.plist and the other .GlobalPreferences2.plist so you know which is which. The plist implements it from top down, so as long as it's not inserted within an array set, it'll see that line and execute.