What's new

How do you like sprints coverage?

mbaverizon said:
Seems every time I call I get one that's cant speak a lick of English, hangs up on you, lies to you, and the list goes on!! But hey at least our getting great CS

I get the same thing - aside from the English thing (aside from bad grammar, but hey, mine ain't perfect).

What's worse is I get pretty much the same thing when I go into the stores - especially the lies.

Only about 19 months left....

Take care,
Rob

I live in the SF Bay Area and Sprint is a lot better than AT&T.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using iPF.net

i love sprint great network @ a great price. and unlimited data= a win in my book:)

Sprints CEO was quoted as saying something along the lines of "it's not feasible for any carrier to provide unlimited data" and that the iPhone prolonged sprints termination of the unlimited plan. But it is still on the chopping block. Fyi

For years I got the foreigner, now they have moved a majority of their call centers back to the US. In the past year I have talked only to CS reps in the US, half the time they tell me where they are.

Five years ago it was pretty bad, that I will admit. My wife would never call, always had me do it. Got so bad I would get someone on the line and tell them to transfer me to an American CS rep.

Sent from my iPhone 4S.

I live in San Diego myself and I get great service.

I'm in north central Kentucky and my service has been quite good. Data speeds seem to be as good as some 4g devices on other carriers.

The question is really what do you prefer, unlimited, or slower service at times? I lived in San Diego for three years and had Sprint the entire time, I never had an issue with it, Verizon and AT&T are claiming better service, faster service, and more coverage. I will trade off slower service sometimes for the unlimited data. I have never had any issues with Sprint the entire time I have been with them.

I've had (HAD, It stops tonight) Sprint for 10 years. They used to be really great but turned to crap in my area. Dropped calls, calls fail to complete (incoming / outgoing), text msgs. failed to be delivered / received BUT they do have great customer service.

I cancelled all 6 lines and now have great service on AT&T towers via Straight Talk, and it's much cheaper too... I'm really happy I made the switch and not looking back.

wingzfan61 said:
Speeds wont improve till minimum 2013. Networks overloaded and cant be upgraded as quick as needed. Once they lost the alltell towers the lost a huge chunk of the offload.

As for customer service, for the most part its not bad but then you get what I get last night. Called and cancelled the remainder of my lines over the employee discount change. Account services supervisor said he made the change. Called back 10 minutes later to make sure I can port my number and the next supervisor told me he marked my account as a "save" and didnt cancel anything. Now heres the best part. I talked with this woman for an hour on how bad sprints service was to the point she tells me her personal phone is through verizon because the service is better. I about died laughing.

Sprints in DEEP trouble. Theyre seeing thousands of customers leaving and nowhere near the amount of new activations they need. The iPhone was supossed to save them but its actually crippling them.

You people need to do research before you bring these facts to the table. Sprint is actually gaining more customers by a ration of 4 to 1. They are gaining 4 for everyone they lose, especially from Tmobile. And to cancel your lines over a few dollars change to the discount program? C'mon!! Even with the change, you will NEVER beat Sprints prices for what you get. People that hate a provider are always the ones to b****. So have and use some professional courtesy when writing your posts. You can state your opinion with exaggerating the details to sound like you're pulling customers away from sprint. You think Sprint losing you as a customer will hurt them? If you think that, then you are very sadly mistaken. Because in losing you, they gained 4 more. Think next time.

xboxmahoney

Mr.Mischief said:
If everyone is leaving Sprint, there won't be network overload problems soon:)

Lol! True that! If that's case, my service will only get more awesome than it already is!!

xboxmahoney

mbaverizon said:
There about the worst I've delt with,I had a small problem and they just wouldn't help me , no way shape or form, they would have rather lost me as a customer (3 lines) than help me , they have done nothing but lie to me so no in my eyes there about the worst ive been with !! And if I had there money I can pay someone to say Iam number one too!!!!!!!!

You know, it is impossible to make every single customer happy. I bet you were one of those customers that was like "I've been a customer for years so you have to change your rules just for me.". Just because you have been a customer for a long period of time or have multiple lines, doesn't mean you are above rules and policies. The rules and polices are the same if you are on the smallest plan with 1 line or a business with 2000 lines. Get over it.

xboxmahoney