What's new

Radio Shack leaks iPhone 5 for Sprint!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
spring-iphone5-radioshack.jpg

At last, it appears we have some actual proof the iPhone 5 will land on the Sprint network! The above picture is a screenshot from Radio Shack's inventory system showing an iPhone 5 part numbers for Verizon, Sprint, and AT&T. With Sprint offering the lowest price unlimited plan available here in the US, would you consider switching? How's the Sprint service in your area?

Source: Engadget

I have heard good things about it here in Austin. They have never had any phones that really appealed to me though.

iDan said:
I have heard good things about it here in Austin. They have never had any phones that really appealed to me though.

Well nows your chance :D! Are you gonna swap to sprint? :)!

It's not all about price for me. I've always had good service with AT&T and the customer support @ my local store is amazing.

iDan said:
It's not all about price for me. I've always had good service with AT&T and the customer support @ my local store is amazing.

Well I've had up and down moments with Verizon's customer service. Their service is top notch in my area. I'd really consider sprint if their service was better in my area and if they had plans for LTE.

One of my buddies on Sprint told me wimax wasn't really impressive. That and I've read sprint is considering dropping wimax for LTE, but who knows how long that'll take! :D

They can do good if they keep the $79 unlimited plan. The iPhone will be a boost for them!

iFrog said:
They can do good if they keep the $79 unlimited plan. The iPhone will be a boost for them!

The unlimited data is what drew me to the Verizon iPhone. I thought I could go with the 450 minutes but with all the VA calls i have. I seriously need more. Plus I had the $69 unlimited plan last year with the Blackberry 8530 from sprint and I loved the plan. Just hated the phone.

Great Sprint service here in Denver area for the last 3 years. Prior to that it was hideous. I'm planning to jump the Verizon ship as soon as the iPhone 5 hits the Sprint dock.

whats with all these companies leaking iphone 5 info lol...

apple must be going mad if any of it is true, though they do not advertise a 64GB version..

Just one more day until the event

Unleashed said:
whats with all these companies leaking iphone 5 info lol...

apple must be going mad if any of it is true, though they do not advertise a 64GB version..

Just one more day until the event

What time tomorrow you think it will happen?!? It's gonna be a good week new car new iOS and now new iPhone 