What's new

help me! i just bricked my iphone :(

Antalpur

Reaction score
ok so i am on Iphone 4 16 GB FU, i was running 4.3.1 but then i decided to upgrade it to 4.3.2, and somehow managed to do it (yea am a noob at this as i recently got my iphone), the problem is iphone is not getting signals and am on baseband 4.10.01 and i didnt saved SHSH before updating... so i guess i cant downgrade either. Please help and its really annoying me

Only devs of ultrasn0w can save your soul now, nobody else. Just have to wait till they unlock your modem fw. Meanwhile you can still save your SHSH for a black day.

ok so i am on Iphone 4 16 GB FU, i was running 4.3.1 but then i decided to upgrade it to 4.3.2, and somehow managed to do it (yea am a noob at this as i recently got my iphone), the problem is iphone is not getting signals and am on baseband 4.10.01 and i didnt saved SHSH before updating... so i guess i cant downgrade either. Please help and its really annoying me

iphone 4 16GB (FU) factory unlocked?

it could just be that your in an area of poor signal strength or maybe the death grip.. if you grip your phone the bars do go down

nope its because of the baseband, the firmware am on does not support iphone's baseband

i keep getting (3194) error while downgrading

if you have a factory unlocked device it does not matter what baseband your on... maybe your trying to install a firmware of another device? did you manually download the fw or from itunes? because the baseband only matters when you need unlock and rely on unlock tools

i manually dwnloaded the firmware and installed it through itunes

just updated through the itunes, the phones stuck at "itunes" on the screen

just updated through the itunes, the phones stuck at "itunes" on the screen

Let itune download the firmware and upgrade your device, it's that simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and finally it worked, actually the phone war in recovery mode...lol me