What's new

Iphone 4 Jailbreaking and Unlocking Qusetion

farhan89

Reaction score
Hello!
Guyz my friend has Iphone 4 with baseband 4.10.01 and he has updated it to IOS 4.3.5

is there anyway to downgrade it 4.3.2???
Now i want to know can i jailbreak it?
Will jailbreaking it allows me to install any iphone 4 supported app on it??

since my baseband version is not unlock-able yet, so can i jailbreak my device and then unlovk it with rebel power turbo sim???

I will be very thank ful to you guyz

waiting for the reply!

You can not downgrade your iOS at the moment. You will have to stay with that 4.3.5 until the iOS 5 is release.
However you will be able to tether jailbreak that iOS using RedSnow tool. In addition you do not really need to jailbreak before you can unlock that baseband since there is no unlock tool for that baseband in Cydia. Just buy your unlocking sim card, and follow the instructions.

what if i install ios 5 beta 3 and then jailbreak??

untether jailbreaking is available for ios 5 beta 3?

and through tether jailbreaking would i be able to install on appz on it???

also by doing jailbreaking, can i unlock through unlocking sim card?

Last edited:
All iOS5 beta jailbreaks are tethered jailbreaks. Also, the beta expires August 31st so you will have to downgrade back to iOS4 at that time anyway

ok!
Guyz What i did, My friend handover me an Iphone 4 with ios 4.3.2 then i just updated it to ios 4.3.5 then we took it to a person who is expert of cellphones, he noted some thing from the cellphone and told us to come back with the phone after 3 days, then we went there he take the phone and told us to came back to him after half-an hour, when we went back there he gave us the phone , It was Unlocked + *moderated* can be installed on it

Now how is that Possible ??

how he has Jail break the device??
any idea Guyz?

*Edited Piracy Content*

Last edited by a moderator:
farhan89 said:
ok!
Guyz What i did, My friend handover me an Iphone 4 with ios 4.3.2 then i just updated it to ios 4.3.5 then we took it to a person who is expert of cellphones, he noted some thing from the cellphone and told us to come back with the phone after 3 days, then we went there he take the phone and told us to came back to him after half-an hour, when we went back there he gave us the phone , It was Unlocked + *moderated* can be installed on it

Now how is that Possible ??

how he has Jail break the device??
any idea Guyz?

*Edited Piracy Content*

16. Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, or other copyrighted content.

Please read our forums rules.

IPhoneforum.net Rules

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/forum-rules-41/iphoneforums-rules-please-read-3711/