What's new

Has your iPhone 7 shipped yet?

We both ordered the plus 256G. Then yesterday, I did the iOS10 install and it SHUT MY PHONE DOWN!!!!! It literally took the Apple phone tech HOURS to resolve the issue. I'm back up but my phone would not restore all of my info from the cloud. Only certain things Needless to say, I am NOT a happy camper

That's frustrating, I have been on iOS 10 beta with my 6 plus for a while now. I have had a few hiccups here and there with it, but for the most part it had been pretty decent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I refused to do the beta this time. I did it last year, and it shut down my Apple pay. They (techs) did everything they could think of to fix it but to no avail. So, I was issued a new phone. Not sure WHAT the issues are here lately with me and these updates, but they have not been my friend

Well l'm astounded seems like mines come early, box looks a bit big though, unless it's got an unusual amount of protection in it. We shall see.
e10bf85e1f311b5d075978e1662fc5df.jpg

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

We both ordered the plus 256G. Then yesterday, I did the iOS10 install and it SHUT MY PHONE DOWN!!!!! It literally took the Apple phone tech HOURS to resolve the issue. I'm back up but my phone would not restore all of my info from the cloud. Only certain things Needless to say, I am NOT a happy camper

Didn't you backup first?

Yes, but the phone would not open/or turn on. It had the iTunes icon on the front. But they (Apple) worked tirelessly for HOURS well over FIVE trying to figure out a way to get the phone to turn on so we could access it. We hooked it up a zillion times to iTunes to restore but none of those attempts worked. It was quite aggravating but the Apple reps are truly dedicated. But, for whatever reason they couldn't get the phone to restore from the cloud

Yes, but the phone would not open/or turn on. It had the iTunes icon on the front. But they (Apple) worked tirelessly for HOURS well over FIVE trying to figure out a way to get the phone to turn on so we could access it. We hooked it up a zillion times to iTunes to restore but none of those attempts worked. It was quite aggravating but the Apple reps are truly dedicated. But, for whatever reason they couldn't get the phone to restore from the cloud
Glad it was resolved....Yes I agree, The Apple tech department are the best.

I'm going to leave you in to wonder, what in my Karton.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Last edited:
Got my "Shipped" email this morning!
As is well in the XDRoX household. Told me wife she wasn't allowed to leave the house tomorrow. I can't wait!
Fantastic, We will want photos :)

Got my "Shipped" email this morning!
As is well in the XDRoX household. Told me wife she wasn't allowed to leave the house tomorrow. I can't wait!
Can't speak for everyone but I'm excited for you and a bit jealous ;)