What's new

Has your iPhone 7 shipped yet?

Here's hoping Apple can get production ramped up as fast as possible. I expect there's a lot of overtime at the factories.
Yes here's hoping, Time is money and Apple will want that money rolling in.

Mine hasn't updated. It just says it's been received and expected to ship by 9/30. And I went into the store and ordered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was delivered around 3:00 today. I stopped by the Apple Store on my way home from work and picked up a case just for parties and the beach. I usully sport the phone naked. Been playing with it non stop since around 4:00 and really like it a lot. I think I'm already use to the home button. I have it set on "3."

Mine was delivered around 3:00 today. I stopped by the Apple Store on my way home from work and picked up a case just for parties and the beach. I usully sport the phone naked. Been playing with it non stop since around 4:00 and really like it a lot. I think I'm already use to the home button. I have it set on "3."
Pics??

Got an email from Apple this morning titled your receipt or something like that. Got all excited then realized it was where my lady bought a song :(