What's new

Has your iPhone 7 shipped yet?

Ordered mine 9/24 in att store and just got my tracking number. One week early. Now how long will it take to get to me is the million dollar question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ordered mine 9/24 in att store and just got my tracking number. One week early. Now how long will it take to get to me is the million dollar question

Does the tracking info have a delivery date? Mine did and it's set to arrive Tuesday instead of Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet. It hasn't made into usps site yet.

If you look up at just the right moment you could see the con-trail of the plane carrying your new iPhone as it flies overhead on its way to Kentucky.;)

Well I didn't see it but my phone is now in Kentucky, now I getting excited for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't like bulky cases to cover the iphone's design, and they are too thick! Any recommendd?
Check out the Ringke Air case. It's a soft TPU style case that is not bulky and lightweight. The inside has a texture that keeps the case from sticking to the back of the phone itself. If you search my post history, I have a couple of pictures of it. It's the Smoke Black one. The Fusion is another nice one, it has a TPU bumper and hard plastic backing.